Return to Website

DumpValve Public Message Board

Welcome to the section of the World that allows you to interact and communicate with DumpValve, and other visitors to this site.

DumpValve Public Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anno Sue n SILK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ello hunni's and silk ma babes lol how are you all i aint heard frm u for ages wens the next dumpvalve gig?? i aint seen yas in ages ive seen silk out and abt evry now n then missing u all loads im in a serious relationship nw n he dnt really like "mosher music" as every1 has basicly started calling it so im turning him so he likes it im going somewere with it aswell wooo well E-mail me bk n add me on msn if u have it plzzzz love yas sheepxxx
p.s silk u knw sme1 whos in a band called jamie who works 4 council dnt yas i was talkin 2 him the other day he knws u love yas xx

Re: Anno Sue n SILK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there Sheep, how ya bin. Haven't been on here much lately as no one seems o leave messages any more. The next DumpValve gig of mine is on Thursday 16th Feb (this week hey) at the Polar Bear on Spring Bank. Entry is free, but it is a pub so you'll have to be 18 to get a drink , but yer can still come in and watch. Systemyk (Goth Metal Band) are also playing. See ya there and bring yer bloke- he'll love it!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Re: Anno Sue n SILK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done sue. you remembered about the next gig we're playing... lol... i was gonna say that.. lol
no, seriously.. the gigs are on the site and the next one (at the time) should be at the top on the front page of the site!!! that's why i put it there.. lol

Oh, and the shows are listed on our WAP site, too!! www.dumpvalveworld.com/wap (for moblie devices e.g. phones lol)

AND.... i've put a picture gallery on the site now too!!!! The gallery on it at the moment (there is only one) is from the Launch party of our album, Seven.. there may only be one gallery but there's over 220 photos!!!! well, i'm quite proud.. lol .. there was actually double that (nearer 450) available but i've left out some 'unsightly' visions.. lol...

Sheep dude, keep turning your bloke.. he might get dizzy and fall down.. lol.. ha.. no, but the more "we have" the better LMAO...

See ya soon, all

Silk x

Re: Anno Sue n SILK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey there sheep,

good to hear bout the new guy!! get his ass into metal..lol.. not literally.. keep going n im sure he'll get into it..

anno xxxx

Re: Re: Anno Sue n SILK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ello u guys i dnt think i will be able 2 mek it 2nite:( as im in army cadets n im off there 2nite god it suxs i wemt threw my cd collection the other day n i hve no dumpvalve i was nearly cryin. The new bloke is called tom n i had korn n metallica on at his house last night so im sure il b able 2 manage it love u all loads and u silk lol hows evry1's lifes goin love yas all loads
Sheepxxx

p.s dnt 4get 2 add me on msn if uve gt it plzzzzzzz

Re: Re: Re: Anno Sue n SILK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey there.. you'll have to go to the next gig then n drag tom with u.. although try not to drag him through anything nasty...LOL.im just kiddin!! hmmmmm.... my life ?? hows it going?? not too bad i guess..just tryin to sort it out..abit like dirty washing..lol.. but im gettin there..life, my dear, is what u make it..lol.. live to the max n enjoy!!

anno xxxx

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anno Sue n SILK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now this is true n i will try ma hardest 2 go to it as i aint seen yas all in ages n i wont hve ta drag him with me cos hes started listenin 2 more heavier music other then dance n stuff so u knw neways am gunna go speak soon love yas all sheepxx

Re: Re: Re: Anno Sue n SILK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heylo, Sheep!
I'm good thanks.. glad to hear you're doin well.

i'm also glad you didn't give up on us!!! we're playing Springhead Pub (i don't know what age you have to be to enter - but you'll have to be 18 to drink! lol) on March 15th.. it's a competition, so your support would, of course, be extremely appreciated. also, bring your boyfriend, friends, parents, dogs, cats etc.. lol

So, hope to see you there... if not, check the site to see when the next Hull gig is, and to make sure it's convenient for you..

Silk x

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anno Sue n SILK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ello darls

I would never give up on u lot ya ace the best people ive ever known n il look 4 the next one in hull n my bf is now startin 2 listen 2 heavier stuff woo its workin n am off up scunthorpe 2day gunna miss u all love u all loads n loads xxxxxxxxxsheepxxxxxxxxxx