Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Book Of Mormon - Broadway March 1, 2011
Book Of Mormon - Broadway March 1, 2011 > http://is.gd/V1my2q b92c5eb40e It praised the score, calling it "tuneful and very funny," and added that "the show has heart. 0 ginjal39 • 12 Jan 2016, 10:08 S...
Views: 221   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 7:04pm
by randobijan
Awek UKM Bogel 02.zip
Awek UKM Bogel 02.zip > http://tinyurl.com/ol988w4 Awek UKM Bogel 02.zip 97ffa81d91 Awek UKM Bogel 02 download File name: Awek UKM Bogel 02.zip Size: 15.90 MB Type: .zip Source: Download links --------------...
Views: 521   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 7:34am
by nichpekab
c
Carson
ringtone are
I sent in to maui and he was priced at ringtone are fortune giving. He learned all unlimited music ringtones cool to think our culture. Whats next few free online mp3 ringtone unhappy dealing with other facebook, hacks at lunchtime. Im not that never talk to rotate h...
Views: 194   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 20, 2008 8:39am
by Carson
the 11th
you guys i'm sorry that i didn't come to y'alls show on the 11th. i know that's kinda bad since i live in commerce. it's just that embodyment was in canton. plus i didn't realize until just now that the show was actually on the eleventh. i knew you had one just wasn...
Views: 276   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2003 11:50am
by Gabriel Pearson
a
Amber
hey
Hey!~ Well I just wanted you to know that ya値l are awesome and ya値l have an amazing talent to reach people throw song and worship. Ya値l reached me at least. I went to the concert in Commerce on the 11 and ya値l were awesome. I hope ya値l play again. Love always...
Views: 259   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2003 9:24pm
by Amber
Saying Howdy
Hey guys, Just wanted to say hi and you're on our hearts and minds over here at The Ride. We love you guys and pray for you and your work. May the Father continue to shine through each of you. So keep pumping out the music and remember to smile
Last Post: Oct 10, 2003 8:18pm
by Ryan Mueller
sup
HEY GUYS HOW ARE YALL SRY WE DIDNT MAKE IT TO THE SATILLO CONCERT BUT WE HAVE SOMETHING GET IN THE WAY. SO WHEN DO YALL GET THE CD OUT WE CANT WAIT AND ARE YALL GOING TO SEE STRAIT UP PLAY AT THE DOOR ITS CRAZY DUDE THERE FIRST REAL GIG MAN YALL ARE COOL SO HOLLA AT...
Views: 282   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2003 10:41am
by ryan raley
Look at me!
Hey guys! Hows it going? Just wanted to say whats up and you guys are awesome! Manda & Chandra (Hey Wetzel its 98.5 degrees in here! )
Views: 259   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 6, 2003 2:25pm
by Manda & Chandra ...
hey guyz!!
friday night at saltillo was awesome i looking foeard to tomorrow! good luck and god bless!!
Views: 274   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2003 11:23pm
by chandra
sup
hey guys me and lawson heard yall on 89.7 yalls new music rocks!!! when is yalls cd coming out we really need to get it i cant wait lata
Views: 315   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2003 10:50am
by ryan & joel
Rush Walker Show
well, well, well, the Walker Squad is back in action. We're playing our first show with the new band at lakeview camp in Lonestar. It starts at 4 so everyone needs to show up. Marty(RW)
Views: 316   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 22, 2003 7:42am
by ERIK
e
ERIK
Whoa I'm on a flash intro!
coolness corrie byrd, coolness.
Views: 315   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 18, 2003 1:39pm
by lincoln
sup
yo how yall been we need another concert to skip school for ya heards holla back
Views: 333   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2003 10:55am
by ryan rlaye
hey guys
whats up guys, not much here in bowie... we trying to get afew gigs playing at our school, abd it seems to be doing good! just wanted to drop a line in and say hey! soo hey guys!
Views: 325   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 12, 2003 10:04am
by ryan raley
yizzo = )
hey, just wanted to let ya'll know that the 30th concert was Awesome! lyndsey told me about ya'lls concert on the 20th and i might get out to that one...but i don't know yet, i just hope i can get a Picture of wetzel jumpin off of stuff instead of Dropping the camera...
Views: 240   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 4, 2003 10:00pm
by jaimeson
sup we need to talk
sup yall we need a lil revival in bowie and that means we need a concert lol a good 1 from a good band hint hint yall duh so holla at me lata playa's tyl have a good time recording
Views: 269   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2003 10:57am
by ryan ryry raley
r
ryan
hey
hey yall sup we need another concert in boiwe so whats up with yall
Views: 263   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2003 10:51am
by ryan
hi from thailand :)
hey,what's up u all? ive heard ur getting famous now!! that's cool! i miss hanging out with all of u a lot!!!!! so when ur gonna go on a world tour? lol. come and c me in thailand! aight,that's it for now,miss u all so much... e-mail me some time! and dont 4get to h...
Views: 286   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2003 4:16am
by *ReEnA*
-
-SuPa-
To Structured T...
It's the guy from Detritus/..beautiful.. Anywayz.. I loved playing with you guys for a 2nd time. It's just awesome to know that there are great group of guys like you all that have a strong love/faith in Christ. The 30th had to be one of my best times... besides it...
Views: 226   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2003 3:17pm
by -SuPa-
Structured T
Yeah, so i was just wondering about everyone wearing toboggans... is it a cult thing you bunch of flaming homos??? gawd... the intro to this site is wicked....ly stupid.... ******* I hope you all get shocked at the show tonight by your amps... and suffer great losse...
Views: 193   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 29, 2003 12:56pm
by Brandon Vo
r
ryan
sup
how are yall i hope yall dotn mind me writing yall everyday but i just cant say how much yall have influenced me in my walk with God and how yalls music rocks so i am gonna go and if yall mind me writting please tel em and i wotn do it as much so i will ttyl bye
Views: 200   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 29, 2003 9:39am
by ryan
e
ERIK
Tha Studi-izzle
hey ya'll, I was just wondering sometime this week if i can come w/ ya'll to the studio to just hang out and offer some input(like it matters lol). Anyways i cant go today cuz i gots some binniss to take care of, so maybe tuesday or thursday or frieday...whenever.....
Views: 288   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 28, 2003 10:14am
by Erik
r
ryan
sup
hey guys i will try and send a a message every day to tell yall hoew good yall are of course but hang tight with the G-man and everything can only go better from here so i will let yall go and hurry and get the cd out dudes lata ryry
Views: 241   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2003 10:14am
by ryan
r
ryan
sup
yo yall when yall get time right me or email me i am in class again bored just showin some peps yall webpage i am outttyl stay up yall God bless ryry from the big bowie izzle
Last Post: Aug 27, 2003 10:15am
by ryan
sup dub
call me sometiem dub just to chat bcz bowie is boring lata playa yall rock
Views: 225   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2003 10:55am
by ryan from bowie
sup just chekcin on yall guys
sup yall how the band doing ive been praying for yall and i hope yall get the new cd out soon i wanna hear it. so when yall comin back to bowie we need another concert bad man. but anywayz my teacher in computer class is going crazy on me for being in here so dub ca...
Views: 258   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2003 10:47am
by ryan from bowie
christian bass player search
This message is for any christian bass players in this area. Rush walker is looking for a bass player and if anyone is interested My #is (903)-537-4473. Were looking for anyone who likes christian rock,and we're willing to work with anyone who has the heart, the fait...
Views: 243   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2003 10:18am
by Rush Walker
r
rachel
hey rach luvs wetzel!!...lol...great singin dubb saw ya at the lighthouse church in paris!
hey!!! saw you at the concert when ya'll were in paris!!...COME BACK!!!!...we miss and love you and your music!!....hope we see you again soon ...your biggest fan.. rachel P.S. THANKS FOR THE TICKETS TO THE CONCERT AT THE LOVE CIVIC CENTER!!...LOL
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2003 3:24pm
by rachel
o
Owen
Civil Centre
Just a note to let everyone know that the concert will roxors much more than the football game. Oh yeah, it's free, too. Hmmm....football game or concert....football game or concert....gees. See you there. Owen
Views: 256   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2003 11:14pm
by Owen
bad news
Whats up guys, The last couple of days have been really weird, a little to wierd. I've already told dubb the bad news but Rush Walker #1 has been burried. I'm in the process of looking for a new guitarist and bass player so i can keep the Rush Walker dream alive. I...
Views: 295   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 22, 2003 10:21pm
by lincoln
Thanx ST
Hey guys of Structured T i just wanted to thank yall for all your support throughout the last 9 or 10 months. Thanx for hooking us up with shows and everything you did for us. I am praying for you guys and i hope you know that you are the best and most devoted band a...
Views: 263   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2003 12:55am
by lincoln
Hey!! can't wait till the 30th
hey, this is jaimeson from ya'lls waskom concert (i was one of the two chicks with detritus..i was the one with the short hair ) anywho, i Can't Wait to see ya'll at the school on the 30th. ya'll have to play the Ode to Satan..on special request by Me that is an AW...
Views: 277   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2003 9:52pm
by jaimeson
Question for the band....?
Hey guys i was wondering who was playing with you guys at the Civic Center in S.S. on the 29th. Just wondering... get back with me. lincoln
Views: 237   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 17, 2003 11:56pm
by lank
in october
there is a lady in mt.vernon that would like you all to play for their teen deal she works at the saltillo store and is looking for a good band with a different kind of music. which would be you all if you would like to check this out please give me a call at 537-47...
Views: 283   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 14, 2003 2:00pm
by leanora
hey sup dub holla at me when the cd gets out
YO SUP YALL WERE AWESOME AT CLUB4-1-2 AND MAN I GOTZ TO GETZ YALLZ NEW CD AND WHEN EVER YALL AROUND BIG CITY OF BOWIE MESSING WITH LONNIE LOL SWING BY MY HOUSE AIGH TO RCALL MY CELL DUB U CAN GET THE # FROM TULLY I AM OUT LATA AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Views: 260   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2003 11:50am
by ryan raley
GUYS I Need HELP!!!!
Dub, JP, JR, or Dog killer whoever reads this i really need a copy of me preaching @ P-ville a church in Dallas is looking at me as YP and i need at tape of me preaching to give to them, i will be on my way to dallas Tuesday so i could stop by wherever to pick it up...
Views: 254   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 7, 2003 9:29pm
by matt stevens
b
Brooke
Views: 249   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 6, 2003 2:10am
by BROOKE I DONT KN...
w
wetzel
sup peps!!
hey guys thanks for all of your prayers, and thanks for all the support, we love each and everyone of you guys... ROCK ON!!!
Views: 126   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 4, 2003 11:54pm
by Brooke
j
jenny
hey guys!
well i just wanted to let all yall know that the concert in paris was awesome even though sway gave me and mom the wrong directions and so mallory had to tell us. anyway i just wanted to say good luck on wed. and at the concert in ft.worth sway take me with you!!!!...
Views: 256   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2003 3:22pm
by jenny
j
Jeremy
Blessed
Greetings from Paris Texas, Just wanted to let you guys know what a blessing it was to have you here! I was so moved to see all the youth having such a good time worshiping Christ! Glory, For it is bands such as you that are leading our youth to Christ, for so ma...
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2003 9:16pm
by Jeremy
Sweet
What up StructuredT yall are awesome, I heard the single, its sweet. Im ready to hear yall when yall rock out w/ Justified. later bros
Views: 203   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2003 12:51pm
by average JOe
waas sappening
hey my fellow brothers from different mothers how yall doin? its a bummmer i couldnt make that perryville show cuz i know it had to of rocked. I mean cuz Structured T was there duh... but anyways i miss all yall guys i hadnt seen yall in a while i hope yall all keep...
Views: 152   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2003 6:02pm
by Antawn Jamison
j
Jason
July 19th Concert
Hey this is Jason. I want to film you guys at the next concert but I do not know what time it starts or where the place is at. Could you email me or call my cell and tell me? my cell number is 903 288 4129 hope to hear from you guys.. . peace Jason
Views: 127   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 18, 2003 12:53pm
by Jason
you guys are wykked awesome
hey, this is jaime or jaimeson...not sure whitch one i said...both are right, i saw ya'll at the cornerstone station, i came with detritus (REALLY short hair and a deftones shirt) but i just wanted to say that ya'll are wykked awesome i hope ya'll get to play with d...
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2003 5:17pm
by jaimeson
Hi Guys!!!!!!!!
Your website rox!!! i love you guys... well... most of you. J/K!
Views: 122   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2003 3:19pm
by Hannah Banana
Keep it real
Hey guys just checkin out this site and it's pretty nice. Love to hear from ya'll in the future and knwo how everything is goin'. Can't wait to see ya'll in concert again the 8th? right? anyways...peace
Views: 127   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2003 8:51pm
by Stephanie
j
Julie
Josh R?
Hey josh, this is julie...jill's friend? i don't know if you remember me? maybe? anyways i talked to joel he gave me this site, looks awesome! maybe we can talk sometime? God bless
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2003 10:15pm
by Julie
h
hunter
No Subject
hey whats upソ Im bored so i decided to leave a message. Good luck tonight in Bowie.
Views: 135   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 27, 2003 9:50pm
by hunter
j
JenaK
You guys betta ROCK this weekend!!!
HEY GUYS!!! BE A BLESSING IN BOWIE! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Friends In Tha'Race, Jennifer Lindsey
Views: 84   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 27, 2003 9:18pm
by JenaK
-
-SuPa-
I'm from DetrituS, but anywayz...
Hey, this is Riley (bass player) from DetrituS, aka -SuPa-. I enjoy you guys' music. U all freakin' ROCK! I hope you can play the show with us July 11th, it'd be great! U might already be and I just don't know, but whatever! I'm trying to get Perfect Shade of Red (PS...
Views: 136   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2003 5:51pm
by -SuPa-
1 2 3 4
Free Forum powered by Bravenet