Return to Website

The Gatherings Public Forum

Namaste! Welcome to The Gathering! Please feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas here. We look forward to hearing from you! Brightest Blessings Little Geks and Nik Sttrange

The Gatherings Public Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
1000 Photoshop Tips And Tricks - Cool Photoshop Effects And Tutorials
1000 Photoshop Tips And Tricks - Cool Photoshop Effects And Tutorials > http://shorl.com/funofrygejoky 1000 Photoshop Tips And Tricks - Cool Photoshop Effects And Tutorials, generador de licencias nod32 4 b92c...
Views: 234   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2016 9:51am
by insnarci
Saxsi Videos
Saxsi Videos > http://urlin.us/0fr3w Saxsi Videos, CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor Study Guide, 3rd Edition (2011) 1 97ffa81d91 Mix various media including video, audio, and image files. Please c...
Views: 543   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 8:20am
by chandreaon
Physical Asset Management Handbook.rar
Physical Asset Management Handbook.rar > http://tinyurl.com/o76kx7a Physical Asset Management Handbook.rar, New! silan sc92031 driver  972c82176d thom hogan s plete guide to the nikon d2x d2xs.rar ...
Views: 440   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 11:57pm
by takandu
Crusader says it is "so sad" that I believe the Bible teaches universal salvation
Gary the Crusader says it is “so sad” that I believe that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible teaches that Jesus has both the ABILITY and the INTENTION to eventually save all fallen creatures from everything from which they need to be saved....
Views: 338   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2008 7:05am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever, you can copy and paste (if necessary) the following urls into the address bar and find out that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible actually teaches universal salvation, not even annihilation...
Views: 305   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 25, 2008 3:32pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
Crusader says many people have emailed him that eternal torment is true
I am very pleased to say that many people (just the right number, no more and no less) have also emailed me that they are glad to learn about the evidence that I have posted that a correct (literally not interpretively) translated Bible teaches universal salvation,...
Views: 334   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 8, 2008 3:51pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
Gary the Crusader says Ray Prinzing is a "messenger from hell." You decide
MY TRIBUTE TO RAY PRINZING Ray Prinzing is my hero. His writings can be Googled up and read online. Just type in Ray Prinzing. During my twelve year nervous breakdown caused by my inability to emotionally cope with the idea that God lets any creature suffer for...
Views: 314   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 13, 2008 11:51am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD - or, Why Gary the Crusader is mistaken
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD Copy and paste the following url into the address bar. http://www.tentmaker.org/articles/savior-of-the-world/circularity.htm On that same THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD page, there are links to many other writings in the same series that a...
Views: 424   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 27, 2008 12:26pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
A phone conversation with a Muslim missionary
A Muslim missionary called me on my ministry phone in response to my newspaper ad “HELL IS NOT ENDLESS.” (I have sent out many hundreds of packets of literature to people who responded to these ads that I have put in two of Toronto’s largest newsp...
Views: 412   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 20, 2007 8:06am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
my testimony
MY TESTIMONY The idea that God lets any creature suffer endlessly has caused me more suffering than all other problems of my life combined. By the time I had reached the mission field I had hoped to have found a satisfactory answer that would justify God allowing...
Views: 315   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 30, 2007 3:58pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram The introduction at the beginning of each chapter is not the chapter itself. You must click on the highlighted title of each chapter to bring up the entire chapter to read it. Each chapter is quite long and comprehensive. T...
Views: 352   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 30, 2007 3:56pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
for Bible believers who cannot love an endless-hell god
BIBLICAL CHRISTIAN UNIVERSALIST RESOURSES Copy and paste the following url into the address bar http://www.christian-universalism.com/links.html
Views: 491   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 16, 2007 1:51am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
Ray Prinzing is my hero
GOOGLE UP RAY PRINZING TO READ SOME REALLY GREAT WRITINGS During my twelve year nervous breakdown caused by my inability to love a god who would allow anyone to suffer forever, I would listen to a Ray Prinzing tape while I washed the dishes of my family every day....
Views: 317   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 14, 2007 6:19pm
by Rodger Tutt
A phone conversation with a Muslim missionary
A Muslim missionary called me on my ministry phone in response to my newspaper ad “HELL IS NOT ENDLESS.” (I have sent out many hundreds of packets of literature to people who responded to these ads that I have put in two of Toronto’s largest newsp...
Views: 374   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2007 6:17pm
by Rodger Tutt
TOILET PAPER
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram People, like Gary the Crusader, who want to retain some of the glory for their trusting in Jesus for their salvation, will regard this writing as what Gary has called “toilet paper” on several Bravenet forums. O...
Views: 369   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2007 9:12am
by Rodger Tutt
To any member or surfer of this forum
We humans do share one thing in common with robots and that is causality. Everything we do, and every choice we make is the product of a cause. It is absolutely impossible to choose what we do not prefer. The fact that we choose it demonstrates that we prefer it....
Views: 408   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2007 6:23am
by Rodger Tutt
"My Greek scholars are more reliable than your Greek scholars."
“My Greek scholars are more reliable than your Greek scholars.” The debate between people who believe that the Bible teaches “eternal torment,” and the people who believe that the Bible teaches “kolasis aionion” which means age-...
Views: 386   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2007 6:22am
by Rodger Tutt
info and FAQ in support of the Bible teaching universal salvation
Information, and frequently asked questions in support of a correctly (literally, not interpretively) translated Bible teaching universal salvation, http://www.tentmaker.org/bloglinks.htm copy and paste into address bar if necessary
Views: 444   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2007 6:22am
by Rodger Tutt
Here's what's going to happen now
Based on my experience of posting on many hundreds of forums, here's what's going to happen now. The people who want to keep believing that the Bible proves that everyone deserves to suffer forever in hell just because they were born into this world, or because th...
Views: 388   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 19, 2007 11:08am
by Rodger Tutt
MY TESTIMONY
MY TESTIMONY The idea that God lets any creature suffer endlessly has caused me more suffering than all other problems of my life combined. By the time I had reached the mission field I had hoped to have found a satisfactory answer that would justify God allowing th...
Views: 515   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 17, 2007 10:25am
by Rodger Tutt
irrefutable proof that ANY literally translated Bible teaches universal salvation
THE ACTUAL TRUTH IS ALWAYS WORTH REPEATING The “danger” in preaching the truth resides only in the imagination of the person who doesn’t understand the truth. The online book “HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE” by James Coram needs no defense...
Views: 454   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2007 8:22am
by Rodger Tutt
what I wish I had known during my youth
My name is Rodger Tutt. I am 68 years old. I could have avoided a horrific twelve year nervous breakdown had I known as a youth about the following information concerning what a correctly (literally, not interpretively) translated Bible teaches You can access my w...
Views: 409   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2007 8:22am
by Rodger Tutt
k
KORINA
END TIMES ALERT!!
We've been asked to deliver an important message by the Cherubic Order of Angels, who are our benefactors. The message pertains to End Times and explains what is required to obtain Eternal Life. Our intent is not to preach, judge or convince. It is our responsibility...
Views: 480   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2006 6:53am
by KORINA
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 528   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 2:46pm
by Joe
Re: Nicely done, very
Thank You Nik! I hope that everyone enjoys it. I look forward to watching The Gathering grow. Brightest Blessings Little Geks --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:This is wonderfull geks, hell of a go
Views: 586   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 22, 2001 5:58pm
by Little Geks
Nicely done, very
This is wonderfull geks, hell of a go
Views: 682   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 21, 2001 12:23am
by Nik Strange
Free Forum powered by Bravenet