Return to Website

THE "DYLAN: CONTRABAND" BOOTLEG FORUM

WANT TO TALK about Bob?s bootlegs? Wanna know which CD is the unmissable souvenir of your last gig? Got ANY boot question, and don?t know where to turn?

Then THE BOOTLEG FORUM is the place for you!

WITH MOST BD PERFORMANCES being mini-disc?d (some several times over!) and many superb sets coming out on CD and CD-R, how can you find out exactly what?s out there? Simple: you ask!

That's what THE BOOTLEG FORUM?s all about; world-wide information.

IF YOU'RE LOOKING for a particular recording, feel free to say so. However, THE BOOTLEG FORUM isn?t a sale page, so please don?t start offering your priceless collections to the highest bidder. We can?t and won?t knowingly facilitate the sale of any items that might infringe the artist?s copyright.

Oh, and one last thing; this is an open forum. We can?t be surprised if every now and then the forces of officialdom take a quick browse.

So do be careful naming names?

Bob Dylan Webring
[ Join Now Ring Hub Random << Prev Next >> ]

THE Ø "DYLAN: CONTRABAND" Ø BOOTLEG FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Newbie wants to trade

Here's my modest list. The ones with the asterisk means my copy's a CD-R, not a silver disc. Two asterisks means I have a CD-R with no artwork. If anyone wants to talk trade, please email me.

The Genuine Bootleg Series Vol. 1*

The Genuine Bootleg Series Vol. 2

The Genuine Bootleg Series Vol. 3

I Was So Much Younger Then

In The Pines

Minnesota Tapes

Folksinger's Choice*

The Gaslight Tape

The Witmark Demos*

Freewheelin' Outtakes*

In Concert*

From Newport to The Ancient Empty Streets of L.A.*

Dimestore Medicine

A Tree With Roots*

Dylan/Cash sessions

Dylan (1973 album)**

Blood On The Tracks New York Sessions

A Musical Retrospective*

Between Saved And Shot

Rough Cuts*

Live with Tom Petty sometime in 1986 I think**

I also have another 2 CD-R set (no artwork) from live in 2001 - can't remember details

I also have a CD-R (no artwork) full of Wilburys outtakes that I’ve never listened to

Also available: Brian Wilson and the Beach Boys, anything you could possibly want.