FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

For Sale and Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stig lock ups..attention stiggy

Would it be possible for you to cross over a dimension and through the Klingon force field to search the depths of your hidden lock ups??

I`m looking for a black tailored carpet for the 127 1300Gt...its moulded over the central tunnel and is a one piece job.

Cash waiting my friend for a good condition carpet £££

Of course if any one else can help??

Membership Number: ex

Re: Stig lock ups..attention stiggy

Rob Miller

Would it be possible for you to cross over a dimension and through the Klingon force field to search the depths of your hidden lock ups??

I`m looking for a black tailored carpet for the 127 1300Gt...its moulded over the central tunnel and is a one piece job.

Cash waiting my friend for a good condition carpet £££

Of course if any one else can help??

will activate the cloaking device, and night vision,

Membership Number: yes

Good man

Any luck there Mr stigg??

Rob Miller

You are in a completely different time zone Rob. SMT (Stiggy mean time) is approximately 3 years behind GMT, so expect a trip to the lock up around 2017..........

He once suggested he might have a blue Palio front seat in a lock up - I'm not kidding that this was about 10 years ago, and I still don't know if it exists (the seat I mean, not the lock up - they are all too real & completely terrifying I understand).

Membership Number: 5260

Hi All

I must be careful to admit i have been and survived, i wasn't allowed to know which lock up i was at but i made an exit

somehow

Tim

Membership Number: 5222

Gavin
Rob Miller

You are in a completely different time zone Rob. SMT (Stiggy mean time) is approximately 3 years behind GMT, so expect a trip to the lock up around 2017..........

He once suggested he might have a blue Palio front seat in a lock up - I'm not kidding that this was about 10 years ago, and I still don't know if it exists (the seat I mean, not the lock up - they are all too real & completely terrifying I understand).

brown seats, gavin, they are still in lock up X. blue seat? do i have one?

Tim Milnes
Hi All

I must be careful to admit i have been and survived, i wasn't allowed to know which lock up i was at but i made an exit

somehow

Tim

can not confirm you have been to a lock--up the marker post was out of action,
or you would have been sent into another dimension,plus there was a car show you were attending soon after a visit to , so explain your absence would be difficult.

Rob Miller

sorry rob, haven`t been to lock-up x x, due to private work, go to see girlfriend, (24 miles away)etc, will get there before 2017, (see gavin`s qoute)

the stig
Rob Miller

sorry rob, haven`t been to lock-up x x, due to undeclared cash work, go to see girlfriend, (tied up in a lock-up 24 miles away)etc, will probably not get there before 2017, (see gavin`s quote)

Just corrected that a little old chap.

Oh dear, just realised you're threatening to go to the NEC in a couple of weeks.

More info on the tickets next week Stiggy - did you get my email a couple of days ago?

Membership Number: 5260

Gavin
the stig
Rob Miller

sorry rob, haven`t been to lock-up x x, due to undeclared cash work, go to see girlfriend, (tied up in a lock-up 24 miles away)etc, will probably not get there before 2017, (see gavin`s quote)

Just corrected that a little old chap.

Oh dear, just realised you're threatening to go to the NEC in a couple of weeks.

More info on the tickets next week Stiggy - did you get my email a couple of days ago?

me? undeclared cash work?
bondage in a lock-up? ......nice,
email; ntl down at present, on another pc, The Force broke the other one,
will text you.
N.E.C, going off idea of going,

Is the young lady in question tied to a blue Palio seat?? And will you be reclining naked onto a black 1300Gt moulded carpet??? with a black plastic bag filled with modified Fiat electronic sensors???

And you travel 25miles...the anticipation must be mind blowing for the watching Klingons ......Its the mystery of the world; just where are the Stig lockups

This posting may well be deleted as it borders on dirty guffaws

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos