General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anniversary!!

Thanks all of you. It has been a restful day and we have been well blessed over these past 48 years. We count our blessing and we are looking for more years together to share with all of you. It did rain that Friday night and that is the reason the game was on Saturday night. Ed planned the date so that we could get married, he could see the ballgame and have Thanksgiving at home (He was stationed in California and only had 15 days, then he went back leaving his bride). I was so disappointed when they rescheduled the game for Sat. nite because I wanted to go along with Ed. I'm glad that he made the second half because that was Donald's last ballgame and Ed had not got to see him play all year, also Don's senior year. The next week (our honeymoon) ES & Zona let us borrow their little two room house in Sunnybrook to use as our own. Could not have asked for a better one. My sister Christine (Lathan's mother) would throw rocks on the tin roof every morning and wake us up, like we wanted to be woke up - right. Memories are wonderful.......Thanks again to all of you for the well wishes..........Pat and ED

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anniversary!!

One broke bed slat $2.00
one broke bed spring $5.00
Defumigating two room house $20.00
Sharing our home with my Bro in law and my little Patricous----- Priceless!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anniversary!!

That's funny...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anniversary!!

You want "funny"?

Look in a mirror!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anniversary!!

Mama told me to never mimic an idiot. So I won't do the things you do...