The Sylacauga Connection

General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: When you say your prayers today...

At the top of our list. One KYM Prayer is on the way...Lathan

Re: When you say your prayers today...

Thanks for the prayers, Folks. Doc said Kym came through with no problems, and she's now in a room. Her mother and big sister are there now, and I'll go back in the morning. Big sis, who's an RN, is spending the night with Kym. I have to fingerstick and "shoot up" with insulin four times a day, so I didn't go back tonight. Really hard to keep up with this stuff somewhere else.

God bless you all!

Oh, by the way, Lathan, Dr. Zaharoff has scheduled me for physical therapy and accupuncture. NEAT lady!

Jimmy

Re: Re: When you say your prayers today...

Make sure she uses the extra-long 7" needles (LOL). Will be thinking positive thoughts. You're going to be pleasantly surprised...

Jimmy, Just got off the phone with Lathan. We were ironing out the particulars for our trip down there. MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: When you say your prayers today...

Glad to hear it. Y'all go eat at the very BEST seafood restaurants and think of me here...starving.

Tell y'what --- once you're gone for a few years giving yourself shots four times a day, you don't even think about needles. Sometimes I "shoot" myself while watching TV and forget whether I did it or not. Most of the time, though, I see a used alcohol swab if I did, so that takes care of that. Then again, those LONG needles do have a sorta different "bite."

Re: Re: Re: Re: When you say your prayers today...

Praying today will be a good day for Kym with a recovery that is as effortless as possible. You take care of yourself too. Kym doesn't need to be worrying about her daddy right now.

Re: When you say your prayers today...

Thanks for the prayers, my MVBs. My "baby girl" is now home and recovering nicely, indeed. She did have a temporarily increased white blood cell count, but a few Levoquin took care of that. Now it's just a matter of time until she's BETTER than before.

Thanks again.