The Sylacauga Connection

General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday Zona

Happy Birthday Zona, hope all your wishes and dreams come true. It has been an honor and a blessing to have you not only for my best friend but also as a sister-in-law. My brother could have looked the world over and could have never come up with another Oner. I appreciate you for the way you treasure ES and your family. You seem to always have time and love for the rest of us that love you. May God bless you today on your birthday. We will be thinking of you.....Trish and ED

Re: Happy Birthday Zona

Happy Birthday, Zona! Hope it was the Best Day Ever!
Karen & Charlie

Re: Re: Happy Birthday Zona

, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONER"

Oner, This is a special Birthday wish from me and Frances. We sure hope you had a very blessed day.
I didn"t know it was your birthday until I was reading the forum. We"ll have to carry you out to eat when we see you. Did you ever get Frances"s e-mail?

She told me last night that you all are getting ready
to go on your cruise, I'll tell you one thing you sure will enjoy it , I am ready to go on another
pretty soon, that was the best vacation we have ever
had. Sure hope you all enjoy it as much as we did.
Love
Paul

Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday Zona

Well I goofed again, but one a year ain't bad. Paul

Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday Zona

Paul, Frances, I sent each of you an e-mail, let me know if you received them. ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday Zona

Paul, I have your e-mail addy as pdggloss@comcast.net. Is this correct?
I have Frances as fwgloss@comcast.net
Bro

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday Zona

Paul,
If you didn't get the email I sent to you, forget about the last paragraph - it wasn't important. Neph

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday Zona

Paul, if you didn't get the email I didn't send you, don't worry about it. I didn't send it to anybody else, either.

Jimmy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday Zona

Paul, I sent you two e-mails, If you didn't get either, it does matter, I also didn't send them to anyone else either cause they were for you and nobody else, if they were for someone else, I would have sent them to someone else, Understand? Bro