The Sylacauga Connection

General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Graydon

Graydon Gray Glosson, 7pounds, 9i/2 oz, 20 inches long. Born 6:10pm 8/8/06. and man!! are we proud Great, Great Grandparents! They had to take him by section because her bones wouldn't seperate enough for normal birth, but both came through it fine. We are so thankful for all your wishes and prayers. Dang!! my Auburn cap won't fit anymore. MVB ES

Re: Graydon

We have the pictures now and he is a beautiful baby. Is this the name that they have decided on? I thought it was Braylen but great grandfather should know. A big, big boy. We are so proud for all of you.....Trish

Re: Re: Graydon

Brayden Gray is his name. Glad you finally got the pics. I was sending them to prodigy before I figgered it out. Have a good day. Bro

Re: Re: Re: Graydon

Boy, I really messed up on that name. Being 72 gives me some leaway on names. Sometimes I forget my own. MVB ??

Re: Re: Re: Re: Graydon

After that, in some circles, at least, your name is mud!

Har! Har! Har!

Re: Graydon

E.S., I am STILL confused! What exactly is the baby's name?

Re: Re: Graydon

Brayden Gray Glosson

Re: Re: Re: Graydon

Hope all of you got pictures of the baby. He is a doll. We are all so proud of him. Thanks ES for sending the rain, we finally got some. Glad I cut the grass yesterday. Hope all of you have a wonderful week-end.......Trish

Re: Re: Re: Re: Graydon

We got plenty more rain today Trish. Chipper's whole family takes turns holdong Brayden, he's the first baby in 15 years in our family. Our adopted son Lee has more friends than you can shake a stick at and they all congregate here at the house. I may have a house cleaning if they keep getting my chair. Bro