General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: avondale memories

No..She was Mrs Burton Kelley...but I knew Mrs Patterson very well..She was Dr Nickerson's nurse for many years after she left Drummond-Frasier (or it was closed)..Mrs Patterson was a very sweet lady..Dr Nickerson delivered our son and was our family doctor until his retirement many years later..

Re: avondale memories

Fogey,

I'd love to have that copy! Dr. Nickerson was my family doctor until I left town in 1964. Not sure when he retired, but was also a friend of my family. If you'll send me an e-mail address to my hotmail, I'll send you my postal address.

Take care,
Chuck Jones

PS... I completely agree with your stand on political discussions in this forum, I also include religion in my personal list of "I don't need to share my ignorance with you" things!

Re: Re: avondale memories

Chuck, I feel the same way as you and Fogey does. I'd rather talk about sopping syrup with Ed's behind. Best statement in a long time. Chuck, Think you could post some of the pic's of AVONDALE and family in our web site? It would be nice if you could. MVB ES

E.S.

If you mean pictures from the supplement being sent to me by "Old Fogey", I'll be glad to do that when I receive it and get a chance to scan some of them. If you mean "others", where can I find them?

Take care,
Chuck

Re: Re: avondale memories

The supplement is what I mean Chuck, Thanks MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: avondale memories

Chuck:

I mailed the sup to you last Thursday..Hopefully you will receive it in the next day or two..

Fogey

Thanks "Fogey",

I often refer to myself as "O.F." also, except F. is not Fogey but Fart. It suits me to a tee, most of the time! I received the paper in yesterday's post. Thanks very much.

E.S., after I have time to consider the copyright infringement issues, I'll try to scan some and post or at least e-mail them privately to all who want them.

Take care,
Chuck