General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Shoot your Best Shot - I can take it

I agree with Bobby, Bettye, Fogey and Ed. As I said at the beginning of the forum. If you can't stand the heat etc. On thing's fer sure, Our silent majority is getting plenty of reading material. Keep the ball rolling, No matter who wins. I just might agree with everybody. Fence stradddler MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Shoot your Best Shot - I can take it

Like I said, I can take anything being dished out. I'm just not a glutton for the punishment President Cheney and his little "Heh! Heh!" Texas Woodcutter Buddy Bubba has been dishing out the past six years.

Oh well, I guess with a 36% Approval Rating for this administration, at least we're getting to hear from some of the people who are making up that 36%.
To quote Bob Dylan, "It Ain't Me Babe..."

Hang in there with Dick & Bubba and you may get a free gallon of gas next year. Har! Har!

ES,
Be sure to watch out for splinters while you're straddling that fence -

Re: Shoot your Best Shot - I can take it

Just for the record there is only one democrat that I trust and he just got defeated in his bid for re-election to the United States Senate. Lathan mentioned this Honorable man in his original post. I think Joe Liberman is should run for President and not with that wimp from Tennessee. What is it with Tennessee...as far as I can see and remember they've only had one man deserving of public office in the last 40 years. His name is Howard Baker.

Horace

Re: Re: Shoot your Best Shot - I can take it

Horace,
Your perception is - in my opion - 100% accurate. Leiberman reminds me some of Senator Everette Dierkson (sp). Now there was a tough old Geezer...

Re: Shoot your Best Shot - I can take it

Right and Howard Baker was his son-in-law.

Horace

Re: Re: Shoot your Best Shot - I can take it

SHOOT YOUR BEST SHOT has had 28 posts. I wonder what the record is. I remember one that ES started awhile back that had a bunch more than this one. Just wondering...

Re: Re: Re: Shoot your Best Shot - I can take it

Lathan, your comment about floating logs in Walco Lake went on for several days. Have a good one.
Mike