General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Lathan's Republican Post

And to think I was kind enough to let Horace in my motel room with a bunch of MVBs and we all listened courteously while he "Talked all nigh long" and hardly anyone else could get a word in edge-wise. Kinda wished I'd locked him out...

Re: Re: Re: Lathan's Republican Post

Now, Now, looks like we better retract our toes back inside our sandals afore someone gets his toes stepped on. Thought this was just friends sharing..... oh, well, so much for that. Thanks, Horace, for your kind remarks......

Purv

(Robert Bobby Purvis Walker married to Bettye Riddle Walker, together we are Bob & Bettye or Bettyebob as the kids in church call us.)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lathan's Republican Post

Just jerking Horace's chain. I think someone did actually get a word in edge-wise that night. Let me think again...Nope! Can't think of anyone who did.

If Horace is like me, Sandals hurt his feet too much -they do mine. BTW, Horace is a big boy and he does a pretty good job of defending himself. He's one of the more eloquent speakers (writers) on this forum

Re: Re: Lathan's Republican Post

Re: Lathan's Republican Post

Thanks Lathie, That's just about the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me. Now where're the tissues?

Horace