General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
3 Bears

THIS SHOULD END ALL 3 BEARS STORIES
Baby Bear goes downstairs and sits in his small chair at the table, he looks into his small bowl. It is empty. "Who's been eating my porridge?!!" he squeaks. Papa Bear arrives at the big table and sits in his big
chair. He looks into his big bowl, and it is also empty. "Who's been eating my Porridge?!!" he roars.

Momma Bear puts her head through the serving hatch from the kitchen and yells... "For heaven's sake, how many times do we have to go through this with you idiots?
It was Momma Bear who got up first, it was Momma
Bear who woke everyone in the house, it was Momma Bear who made the coffee, it was Momma Bear who unloaded the dishwasher from last night, and put
everything away, it was Momma Bear who went out in the cold early morning air to fetch the newspaper, it was Momma Bear who set the *%#@ table, it was Momma
Bear who put the @&*%)$# cat out, cleaned the litter box, and filled the cat's water and food dish, and, now that you've decided to drag your sorry bear-&%^$@ downstairs, and grace Momma Bear's kitchen with your
grumpy presence, listen good, cause I'm only going to say this one more
time...

"I HAVEN'T MADE THE *&%# PORRIDGE YET!!"

Re: 3 Bears

I love it! Have been there. Now I know Mama Bear should have said a long time ago - "MAKE THE@!**#PORRIDGE YOURSELF AND CLEAN THE KITCHEN AFTER!

I need do to something I want to do.

What caught my eye at first was your name. Are you married to the sween Mrs. Carden that worked in the office at Comer?

No, I was first married to one of the Bailey sisters. I don't know the Carden you are talking about. My Father owned Carden Auto parts and my Grandmother was Ms Mary Moore that worked at the Cotton Bowl for so long. My Aunt was Ms Alice Moore that was the head cook at Camp Helen for years. My mother didn't work except to take care of me and my brother.

Re: Re: 3 Bears

As in three bears that was a big job. I remember Christine Bailey but that is about it.