The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Horace's football

Yeah, I'd rather talk 'Polly Banks.'

Re: Re: Re: Re: Horace's football

Good idea. Think I'll call her again. Last time I called her, she hardly knew who I was, she was so exhausted. She's taking care of her bedridden father AND stepmother AT HOME, and neither of them even knows who she is. When I tried to tell her how ridiculous it is to sacrifice your own life and kill YOURSELF for people who are, essentially, already gone, she said she realizes that, but just can't bring herself to abandon them. Pretty sad!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Horace's football

WOW! she's a special person to sacrifice herself like that...that's tough. I'm sure your boys would do the same for you, though, even if you didn't want them to...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Horace's football

I'm with fogey on polly tricks, don't want people to know how dumb or uninformed I am. I also agree with Horace, Cubby, Jimmy and whoever plays Notre Dame. One note; My mother had alhimers but my sisters wouldn't put her in a nursing home, they took turns looking after her and I know first hand it took a toll on all of them. We lived 180 miles away and couldn't help but very little. Both my older sisters had alimers and were put in nursing homes. Still I can't say which is the best. So here I am straddling the fence again. Get a lot of splinters that way.
MVB ES