General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Don't knock it till you try it

Ed has one of those highrises and man does he love it. He has to have help getting off of the low ones but comes off of that one like a spring chicken. They sure help when you reach our age. Our grandson was needing to go to the bathroom and the down stairs one was in use, I told him to just go to the one upstairs. His reply was, the books are better downstairs. It's the only library we have in the house....Trish & Ed

Re: Re: Don't knock it till you try it

Jimmy, I think you misunderstood me, We bought a 6 inch extension that goes over our toilet seat that makes it easier to get on and off, not a complete comode. It's just like it was, no different in the flushing. At the camp we had the same trouble with flushing and cleaning the cess pool until they put in city sewage. I can relate to your troubles. Hope this clears the air(no pun intended) MVB ES
ps Thanks Billy for the sack full of old westerns, Trish is gonna Fed-Ex them to me.Your Bud

Re: Re: Re: Don't knock it till you try it

Jimmy In the place of rid x you can use buttermilk. That's what was recomended by a friend of mine.By the way my library consist of building and fishing.
DD