General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pass it around

I never wanted to leave. Wanted to go to Jacksonville State with most of Sylacauga but parents insist I go to Troy 'cause they had live in Dothan since '60 and either let me sleep around or rented me a place to live with my grandmother. I tried Dothan for 6mos. in ninth grade and hated it. Would love to go back, it is still a great place to raise kids but I have no idea what they might have to offer seniors. We could rebuild a White Midget? I missed that one. We could put it more easily accessible than any thing on Ft. Williams.The activities - well lets see. Jump in here.

Re: Re: Re: Pass it around

Thanks Marilyn who? It is so nice to be considered a yungun by anyone All things are relative, I suppose.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Pass it around

I am Marilyn McCulley Clifton...sorry I didnot identify myself...you were several years younger but knew you all when I saw you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pass it around

Who did you marry? Related to Susan Clifton? If so how is she?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pass it around

That is a cousin of Ivy's. She lives in Mississippi I do beleive and as far as I know, she is doing well.

Re: Re: Pass it around

Sue, Joey didn't pass away. He was at our family reunion last year with Priscilla.

Re: Re: Re: Pass it around

Sue, Coot king and Joe neal Roper passed away a few years back from cancer. MVB ES