General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Price of Gasoline

Charlotte, this surprised me that you paid more in GA. I thought people use to go to GA to get gas because it was cheaper....it was probably to by lottery tickets and just did not want to tell me that huh?

SC runs from 3.35 in N. Augusta and surrounding area to 3.47 in Greenville to the mid 3.60 right here in our neighborhood...20 mins from downtown Charlotte. Charlotte has a lot to offer but Reasonable taxes are not included...I paid 3.64 last night because it was less than a mile from the NC line...most of the cars at the station had NC tags...I can't blame them because it beats the 3.80's they would pay at home. The SC coast and I95 corridor are in the 3.80 range. Love SC and Jim DeMent he and Jeff Sessions are my favorite Senators.

Horace

We were in Cherokee, North Carolina...Bryson, City, N.C....Sylva, N.C....Dillsboro, N.C. and Beaufort, South Carolina last week and gas was $3.71

It is cheaper in many places in Ga. Just not here, we paid 3.66 yesterday in Smyrna. We went to see our youngest Grandson be Confirmed and Baptised. Ready to stay home for a change.