General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MIGNON REUNION

Mickey and Shirley yes, Good Lord willing.

SHIRLEY AND MICKEY,

Write your name in large letters on your name tag and wave your arms in the air...SO,I know who you are.

As it stands now, I'm not planning to attend as I've been told that it won't be held in the auditorium this year but will instead be in two of those small meeting rooms and I'm just too claustrophobic to be crammed in there with a lot of people. Sorry ....

Kc

KC,
It doesn't make a lot of sense to meet in two different rooms...Unless, maybe, one room plans to compete against the other room in a sports contest. Maybe there will be some footballs or basketballs

Well KC at least you are back here with us...wondering where you had been.

Horace

Don and I are going to meet in two large rooms prior to the reunion, he and his lady in the Master, mine and I will be in the Guest.

Horace

We'll leave the light on for you!!

We'll turn down the covers and sit up half the night talking about old times..and our present ailments!

I have heard the price for the auditourim is out of sight for this summer!! Smaller rooms are a cost cutter. Come on K.C.,I'll bring you a plate out in the hall. "Knock three times on the pipe".

Those meeting rooms have pleated room dividers between them, where they can be pulled back making the two rooms into one long narrow room. However, I took Mother to the 30th class reunion, for the Class of 1956 there, where they had opened up two of those rooms at the Rec and it was most "confining". I'll think about y'all though .. I know you'll have a great time.

KC