Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CAYENNE PEPPER FOR HEART PROBLEMS

For my "GOOGLEY" challenged friends:

CLICK HERE

Try this...put a table spoon full of Red pepper in your Preparation H. No,it will not stop a heart attack. But,you will out run the ambulance to the ER!

P.S. It's good on turnip greens,too.

This pepper is so easy to grow. If you have dirt in your yard, sunshine in your sky and water in your cloud,(you can water it when it doesn't rain) you can have as much as you want.

An e-mail letter will make you a blue ribbon grower.

Ivy,do you mix the pepper with your Preparation H? If so, what are the clinical results?

Now Don, you know that a fish bait saleman can not mix. We have to stick with what works.

So..What is the ideal bait this summer for fishing in Hatchet creek? Should I use Hollins Minnows even if I have worms?

My daddy got up one morning and while still half asleep he reached in the bathroom vanity drawer and pulled out what he thought was his Polident....whoops too late he discovered it was his Prep-H..fortunately he had dentures. But from then on he always checked the label.

Horace

Thanks Horace, we all have some of these tales that we should share.

My late father-in-law stepped out of the tub and picked up a small blue "shaker" container with no label thinking it was after bath talc. After dusting himself, he dressed, went downstairs, ate breakfast and left on his daily 2 mile walk to work.

About half way there he felt a strange burning sensation in his "nether" regions. By the time he arrived at work, he had to go to the executive bathroom, strip and have another shower.

When he got home he discovered that my mother-in-law had bought some bath/toilet cleaner with easy-to-remove labels in order to dress-up the bathroom. It was white powder containing little blue "powerful bleach crystals".

From then on, one of his house rules was, no label... no touch!

Since he already suffered from chronic dermatitis, he had a few trips to visit his family physician before that episode was behind him.

My mother-in-law couldn't recount the tale without blushing and laughing but I don't think he ever fully appreciated the "funny side" of the incident.

I planted some Cayenne pepper plants today. Pods will be for sale this fall.

I know a guy who once used poison Ivy leaves for toilet paper. Name withheld to protect my life. He reads this and sometimes he even posts. If I used his name I might find his next post in a dark cavernous area of my body.

Horace