General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Banned in Boston

Jimmy, I now refuse to "talk to the can" anymore. It's the same at MacDooDoo's, Sonic, and Taco Cabana. MacDooDoo's is the worst, though.

"I want an Angus Burger."

"Do you want the number 1, the number 2, the number 3, or the number 4?"

"I WANT AN ANGUS BURGER!"

"Do you want the meal or just the sandwich?"

"I WANT AN ANGUS BURGER!"

"Do you want fries with that?"

"I WANT AN.....FORGET IT, YOU LITTLE MORON!"

Lathornius, I have now banned MYSELF from MacDooDoo's....and I reFUSE to talk to the can EVER again!

Jimmy, I agree with you. I will not do the drive up window of any kind. Not fast food, banks or men's clothing stores. Never, never never.

You're right Mike, but sometimes, out of necessity, you must use the drive-through. Here in Panama City there are several liquor stores with drive throughs. When you are too drunk to get out of your car and walk-in, you just have to use the drive through! I've never done that, but I know some folks that probably would!!! I just use the online delivery service!

Congratulations, Lathornius.

What Jimmy and Chuck said - me too

Speaking of drive-through booze shops, we had a guy drive his pick'emup INTO one a while back. When cops came, he asked for a jug of Jack and some beer nuts.

He'd gotten more service asking for some Donuts

They don't sell them fakey donuts down here. We knows more 'bout 'natomy.

Jimmy, I thought you would catch the comment about the drive up men's clothing store. Guess everybody missed that one or else they just thought "Mike has lost his mind".

Ahemmmm

Horace