General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 42 years

Jimmy,you deserve some credit for the 42 years..after all..you made her a House.

Yeah, but it takes a good woman to make a House a Home!

Touche'... Sir.

That one was just a poem waiting to happen. Maybe I'll finish it some day.

Congratulations Jimmy House. January 14 will be our 45th. I've had 10 years of happily married bliss - just joking. If it weren't for my bride, I would not be alive today.

Don's wife says the same thing about Don.

Lathan that reminds me of what a friend of mine said recently. Our pastor recognized them for their anniversary and my friend said, "We've had 50 very happy years, and 50 out of 56 ain't bad".

Horace

26 Feb will be our 45th. Things sure look different now. I think my bathroom mirror must be distorted. I keep looking behind me to see who the old, fat guy is! Wish he'd step aside and let me get some time by myself in the mirror. Tired of trimming his beard, want to do my own! Lot's of miles, but so far the warranty hasn't expired.

Take care all,
Chuck

August 24 will be 55 for Winnie and me. Gentlemen, we're getting old. But we're a bunch of lucky ducks --- we were raised by real parents and we have BEEN real parents. Pity the kids of today, LOTS of whom are simply the results of "hook ups" between sperm donors and sperm receptacles....the main reason why civilization is headed toward Hell in a supercharged handbasket.

GOD HELP AMERICA!

I feel sorry for the people in congress who voted GOD out of our schools and our public facilities. It's funny to me how the Majority doesn't rule in these cases. You let one person in a crowd of 100,000 Scream "discrimination" and that one person gets his/her way. Ours may be the only country where the Minority Rules on everything.

John Wayne said it best when asked "Why he didn't use more blacks in his movies?"
He said, "I don't feel I should pay for the sins of my forefathers - If they were sins at all."

I think Congress should be required to watch every John Wayne Movie ever made before they can take office. There are no "Real" MEN or "Real" Women in our Government - just a bunch of "Wussies" who bend over backwards to be "Politically Correct".

Hey Don & Cubby - I feel better now...