General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thanks, #11

Happy Birthday!! You have me beat by a few weeks. I will be 75 July 10th. Don't feel that old tho.

Ivy, May you have the Happiest of Birthdays. Sometimes words just jump out at me and I see humor where others may not see it. I love Fow Paws and even the correct way to spell it.
Again, you deserve to have a Happy Birthday and tell Marilyn to Bring you Cake and to Fetch your Slippers...

Happy birthday Ivy!! 75 is so much better than 74.

Lathan,someday you may make a great stable boy!

Happy Birthday, Ivy!!

Hope your next eleven has been as happy as mine have been...

THERON,you owe me a biscuit at Jacks,now that I know your name.

I'll walk in and say,"Where's Theron".

All kidding aside,you have a wonderful sense of humor,that I admire.

I enjoy seeing you post on here!!

Don, I'll have you know I'm very Stable...

When we took our dog Rusty to the veterinarian to be Neutered, my wife cried and said, "There'll never be another like him."

Thanks Follks

The birthday greedings made the old guy feel good.

Re: Thanks Follks

Ivy, your birthday slipped up on me. I hope you had a wonderful day, with many more to come - each better than the year before. Keep going and you will catch up with me. (78 in August) Love ya.

You are one precious lady and I have always appreciated you so much. I know you mean what you say.

Say hello to all of yours for us as we miss all of you Mignon People.

We have wonderful people here. We have moved to a smaller church 1/2 mile from the house and love it. God is working over time there. Wish Jimmy H.(TX). could hear this preacher. Don S. you would like him very much. The invite is still open and you can join us on Sunday Morning Worship and you will want to stay over and hear him again on Sunday Night.
The Rev. Mr. Brookey Gray, Pastor Oak St. S.B.C. Maryville, TN.

Ivy I just wanted to wish you a wonderful HAPPY BIRTHDAY. We have already gotten old, I will be 75
July 6th. But what makes it good we are still on top of the ground. Happy Birthday Friend.

Thanks Paul

Paul, it was a wonderful birthday for me. Do you suppose it means that as we grow older people will be nice to us? Been waiting for 75 years for that time to arrive, Ha, Ha.

Good to see you on. Let us hear more. We all still miss Ole E. S. on here. Good man, that E. S.

Please tell us that #11 was smoking something the night he wrote about you catching behind the plate without the proper protective equipment.

Hope all is well with your gang.