General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Happy Birthday!

I was going to write a book with the same title. Actually, I was just going to save up all the emails I've sent and the posts I've posted and put them together. It's much easier that way.

Happy Birthday James. Too bad I didn't know you existed when I played football with your brother Jerry and was a great friend and classmate with your sister Brenday. Good People - All.

Here's hoping you make it to 88 - Plus...

Lathan, I'm sorry I failed to properly acknowledge your kind words, so I came back to reread this and what you said about your version of the book. Having done so, it suddenly hit me that we should co-author the book and title it:

"How to Lose Friends and Irritate People on the Trash Pile Road"

Whatcha'think? Million-seller? Broadway bound?

It would sell Well Under A Million the first Month. What do you think?

Actually, you might be a bit underconfident there. I figure it'd be well under a trillion.

You're probably better at figures than I (am better at figures). I like a Trillion...

Thank you Jimmy H.(TX). I had a very good one thanks to family, friends and some people I don't even know.

Jimmy, My Jenny's birthday is 30 June too, but her's is a slightly smaller size than yours right now. I hope she never catches up! May she always maintain that safe following distance from you! Since I'm sure to not remember yours on the day, Happy Anticipation, Friend.

Happy Anticipation to your Jenny, also, Chuck. Tell her I'll keep trying to stay ahead.

I wasn't fishing for birthday wishes, guys --- just being silly --- but I appreciate them Hopefully, we'll all live 'til everybody that loves us is gone or gets tired of looking at us, and then we'll go to "The Great Mignon Reunion in the Sky."

"FRIED CORN FOR EVERYBODY --- THREE MEALS A DAY AND SNACKS!"