General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tiger Trackers

I enjoy watching him play the game because he come close to doing it right every time.

He needs prayers as we all do.

Bible lesson of the day: God sent not his Son in to the world......but that the world may be saved.

Sometimes we forget that God wants all of us in Heaven with Him.

There is another All used that we forget...All have sinned and come short of the Glory of God. That all includes me.

Some good players there but as always Tiger gets all the attention. Why? Because he's big money. Will be interesting to see who he will play with today.

If you call the way Tiger 'One-Upped' Phil Mickelson in the tournament at Pebble Beach which Phil won "Doing it Right!" I'll root for the one who does it 'wrong' every time. It was nothing short of being a total Jerk and 'almost' everyone who follows golf 'closely' got Tiger's message and feels the same as I - at least in that one instance.

Also, the time Tiger 'spit' on the green in front of a competitor's golf ball may have been 'doing-it-right' - but I'd beg to differ. Had it been my ball, I'd have gone to the official and asked him to have Tiger clean his sputum off the green before I putted.

Nobody enjoys good golf more than I do - but I also enjoy watching good sportsmanship.

Maybe we're seeing two different Tigers - Just my opinion

Which you have a right. I did not see the Phil thing nor the spit on the green.

I think he is one of if not the best on the tour. I will, also say that I feel that I read a lot of "hate"
in some of your comments. If I am correct, I wish you would rethink that as it is wrong.

Ivy, I respect you very much - but what you read into my comments is not "hate". It's called "truth" as I perceive it. Also, you can look the "Phil Mickelson" and the Tiger "spitting" things up and you will see that I am only reporting what actually happened.

I don't hate Tiger. I just don't respect him as a person or as an athlete. Correct me if I'm right, but you can look up the Jack Nicklaus', Arnold Palmers' and Gary Players' golfing exploits and I doubt very seriously if any of them ever used profanity in the presence of their golfing audiences which included 6 & 7 year old children as well as young and older women in their audiences.

Tiger has used the "F" Bomb so many times on tv - in the presence of women and children - when he made a bad shot that one probably couldn't count them on their fingers and toes. Am I supposed to give him a "Pass"? I don't know - but, I don't think I will. If that is a "Hate" label then I guess I'm guilty - However, I'm not sure you have the right to make that judgment - possibly only GOD.

If I were to use the word "best" on tour, that word would take in 'audience consideration' & 'peer consideration'... and last but not least, "Class".

Tiger, in my opinion, has never displayed any of the above

p.s.

Ivy,
I Enjoy your posts -

Pleased to hear. He and Phil will be playing this weekend.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

For the umpteenth time I watched the 1965 movie version of THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD with Max Von Sydow playing JESUS. My favorite part is where the Roman Centurion says, "He Truly Was The Son Of GOD". It is so unmistakeably the voice of JOHN WAYNE.

There are many great actors in the cast and that's JOHN WAYNE's only speaking part but he did it in the only 'voice' he owns - the indominatible JOHN WAYNE.

I never miss the movie if I know it's playing