Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HOT-diggety-DOG!

Yes, Sir, Jimmy, we agree!

Signed: Me, Myself, and I

Please, no offense. Just sick and tired of politics.

Well, then, just enjoy your sports and ignore my politics, as I ignore your sports. I've been sick and tired of "our big black guys are better than your big black guys" for years. And to me, people who enjoy whacking their little dimpled white balls around in a cowpasture are really just bored. We're different....but that doesn't mean either of us is sickening. Enjoy whatever you enjoy and allow me to rant about politics. I haven't asked you to can the sports talk, have I?

As you said, however, no offense. I'll try to stay away more, as I really don't feel this is "my turf" anymore.

Wouldn't be the same place without you...get that foolishness out of your head.

Sometimes I just write the first thing that comes to my mind when I should punt...

Don't sweat it...I just came back here to delete my snit, anyway. Let's just forget it and enjoy what we have.

You both ruined my day!! I was all set to witness a knock down,drag out.

Well, we were right at the point of declaring a duel. We disagreed on that, too, however, as Ivy wanted peanut hulls at twelve paces and I insisted on harsh words at one hundred yards.

We settled for kissing and making up --- from a distance of 1,120.6 miles.

Sitting here all afternoon waiting on him to do what he has threatened to do...hasn't done a thing. Just a blow-hard, that Jimmy H.(TX).

Name's Ivy and I approve this message.

Share the load --- you do the kissing and I'll do the making up!

Don't do those games...nasty...

Now you have had your show. Go away like you promised. Please??

Have a nice trip on the way to your new turf.

Jimmy H.(TX), please take that darn picture with you. Pictures of both your ends...shameful! I've often wondered why you and #11 didn't get one of "Handsome Ed" if you just had to have a pic....
I really like the way Chuck did it.

Maybe you will be gone by tomorrow?

Golf starts today...just know that you will be checking to get up-dates, but you really don't have to write.

Ivy, I really do approve this message.

Mr. Ton of Clift, your feeble attempts at the art of insult are truly laughable!

Go back into your shell....we'll poke if we want to see something funny!