The Sylacauga Connection

General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sheila Glenn Cleveland

I was just advised that Sheila Glenn (Cleveland) passed away yesterday. She was in the 5th grade when I graduated so that should have put her in the Class of 1965 at BBC. She was married to one of my classmates, Donald Cleveland, now deceased, and she had two older siblings: a sister, Brenda Glenn Bennett (Jack) BBC '59 and a brother, Jimmy Glenn. I don't know anything about her death other than it was unexpected as she had not been sick nor was she under a doctor's care. According to her sister, Sheila was babysitting one of her grandchildren, so that the parents could go to a ballgame, and when they returned from the game they found her dead in bed. Since there is no local newspaper on Monday, perhaps her arrangements will be in Tuesday's Daily Home.

KC

Re: Sheila Glenn Cleveland

Was her husband Ed's Brother. I saw that 2 line notice this morning and wondered....since there were no details....Interesting that you said "No Local Paper on Monday" Seems to me there never is.

Horace

Yes, sheila was Donald Cleveland's wife....Big Ed's younger brother who passed away a few years back. Donald was a friend of mine and a helluva football guard. Sheila was Brenda Glenn's (BBC'59) little sister. Brenda is married to Jack Bennett, son of Gus Bennett, Sr. FYI

Y'all, since the paper did not mention specific arrangements for Sheila, there will ONLY be "graveside services", at 1:00PM tomorrow (Wednesday) at Evergreen Cemetery in Sylacauga. Perhaps tomorrow's paper will have more of her family details.

KC