General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday Night High School Football Scores

GRRROWLLL! Can this correctly be called a "STREAK"? Several years ago Coosa's coach left and came to Comer...for whatever reason he didn't have the heart for it....then there was a parade from all over Alabama and Georgia looking for a MOSES...but none of them had the heart to stand on Holy Ground..finally A Joseph emerges from within the home crowd and bingo, he's building something that we can be proud of. I still don't get on thing though....I have maintained a long time ago that Sylacuaga desperately needs a newspaper...this rag they call the Daily Home.....what a joke...They can publish the score from last night and give us a rundown of how Sylacauga beats John Caroll, Chilton County trounces Talladega City...Lincoln beats Hokes Bluff...etc, etc, etc....Do they just not care about Comer? Are totally uninterested? Or is it just another sign that they are doubtless clueless about how to run a newspaper? I mean, let's face it, do more of their readers care about Chilton County than more than BB Comer? PLEASE!!!! Perhaps I am being too cruel....there seeems to be some evidence that they have done something in the print editions lately but not on the internet...WHY? AND if they think I am going to pay for the "OPPORTUNITY" to read their poorly written copy they are dumber than dumb. Thank you TED.

Horace

Horace - I honestly believe the DH is a Liberal Rag and BBC is a Conservative School. I nominate You and Don to start an online newspaper with Ted being the Sports Reporter. Ivy can be Ted's "Cub" Reporter and yell "YEAH" everytime he reports BBC won the game.
Am very proud of BBC. I'm ashamed I don't know who the coach is. Maybe Ted can enlighten me. I do know that from past experiences with BBC Football this guy is doing a heck of a job...

Lathan, the coach at B B Comer is Anthony Jacks.

#11, let me add to Ted's comments that Coach Jacks came to BBC from the staff at Winterboro. He played his HS football at BBC. So, that makes him home grown.

Horace, You can go the thelocalissue.net and get the write
up on Comer. They keep you up on all the local sports and
things happening in Sylacauga.

Chuck you know me I always think they can beat anybody
they play. It just a matter if they want it more than
LSU does. I believe you can beat anybody on any given
Saturday.

WDE

Ted