General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Where are you?

If you village people had known more about fish bait and wild honey...well, it's all in the past.
So sorry MMC.

I am so angry this moring as I read about the impotnece of the United States of Obama that I will just SHUT UP rather than vent all that is boiling inside of me.

HORACE

Horace,
Did you read the news about Obama's 19 year old son showing up at DNC? I'm not making this up. It seems all the time our president was talking so lovingly about his family - he neglected to mention his son who was born 19 years ago to Obama's then-girlfriend who was/is a waitress at a cafe at a nearby college our Whiz Kid was attending. Again, you can look this up.

I can see how it slipped Obama's mind. Think about how the press ripped Sarah Palin (who at least was honest about her daughter). I guess the Liberal Press was too busy praising The Holy One to mention the small detail. Maybe they don't count Males in the Obama Family...I dunno!!!

Hi, Don. Are you really moving back to the Woods of All Pine? I hope so. Talladega is too Ritzy for you...I still dunnooo!!!

Lathan,we are indeed moving back to Alpine when we close on the Talladega house. We will stay at the farm until it isa sold.

Ritzy is not the word I would choose to describe Talladega!

I can still come to the farm, right? AND OH, nummer lebbem, I didn't know there were any MALES in the Obama household...now I know there is ONE.

Horace