The Sylacauga Connection

General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No obits on Monday

Wanted you all to know that BBCMOM that we hear from about out Comer Tigers, lost her mom Saturday night. Keep the family in your prayers.

Re: No obits on Monday

Who was her mother Marilyn and do you know her Mother's maiden name?

KC

Kay, I just read your entry and by now you have seen the obits I am sure.
Julie mom was an Advant.
I was shocked to read your other entry about the class of 59 having lost so many. Made me stop to wonder about my class. We have lost quite a few also.

I was shocked at that number also Marilyn ... in my Class of 1958 we have only lost 10, and 2 of those have just been in the last two or three years. So, my class has been very fortunate, considering that Class of 1959.

KC

The message is....we need to be sweeter to the ones we have left. Our class was so close, I can't believe we go so long without touching base with each other.

Well then you need to appoint yourself The Class Cryer for your Class of 1956, just as I am for my Class of 1958. I keep them all informed on each other whether they want to be informed or not !! Alpha Pate told me recently that he'd like to received 'just an email' from me occasionally, because everytime he sees an email from me he gets that "Oh No" feeling in his gut because he just knows that something bad has happened to one of us !! It's not an easy job, being The Class Cryer, but, at least it keep us connected to each other regardless of where our paths have taken us.

KC