General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My Mom

Sorry to hear about your mother. Losing a mom is one of the worst things we all go through. Thanks for your dedicated support to B.B.C. over the years. You have done more than your share for the kids and I am sure they all appreciate it.

I am so sorry to learn of your loss. Obviously I do not know you personally, nor did I know your mom. I did know your uncle Pete. Your entire family it seems has been very loyal and supportive of the BB Comer School system. My prayers are with as you travel this road of sorrow, however, you may take great joy in the end for her Glorious Homegoing.

Horace

Julie, ... Mike was correct in that losing one's Mother is one of the more horrible experiences we go through in this life. It's like getting a kick in the gut, but, you won't realize the full extent of that statement until one day, without thinking, you pick up the phone to call her and tell her something, or you see the perfect Mother's Day card that you can't buy for her, or you get worried about something and you need her sage advice, or you get sick or hurt and you wish that you had your Mom there to kiss you and make it all better.

The most perfect thing I've ever read is that "Your Mother is the only one who can sing your favorite song and quiet the thunder".

KC