The Sylacauga Connection

General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Birthday messages.

I have enjoyed so much, hearing from so many of my Sylacauga buddies on my Birthday but, I guess I am curious why everyone is using Facebook now and so few people ever come on Bravenet. I enjoy both of them but there is just something very special to me about "The Sylacauga Connection". In case anyone is counting...I check in on both places everyday and love when I see familiar names posting.

Re: Birthday messages.

Sorry I missed your birthday. We were in Piegon Forge this week. Hope you had a great one. Had to stop at The Horn of Plenty and get pumpkins on the way home.

Oh my goodness...another one already...seems like only yesterday.

Hope you had a great one..

Horace

OBTW Marilyn and Charlotte...Thanks so much for the applebutter recipe...Marilyn for telling us about this marvelous treat and Charlotte for taking the time to make Jimmy hold up a golf match in order to type it for us. I tried it and although sugar doesn't CAUSE diabetes loading up on it doesn't help when you already have it. With that in mind I modified it a bit and it is still as good a BAMA...maybe we can call it ALAGA..or ALAGATN...

Horace

You are so welcome. I make it with sugar for the Grands. But I make it with Splenda for myself. Just as good.