General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: IDEAL SITUATION

Horace, I totally agree with you. While the General has given his career - Those 4 Brave Americans - of which at least two were begging for help (which was denied 3 times) - gave their lives. They even had the enemy pin-pointed with laser lights...and our brave politicians sitting in the Situation Room (the same room they politicized while eradicating Bin Ladin) were sitting there doing NOTHING!!!

I still have my wishes that the Four Brave Americans could have traded places with the four lying cowards - Obama, Biden, Hillary & Patraeus (sp).

Re: IDEAL SITUATION

Absolutely....and Powell, too. If EITHER of them walked by me, the old AF Staff Sergeant in me would MAKE me salute them. But their heroism no more excuses them from their BAD decisions than it does John McCain from being so wishy-washy that even I ALMOST didn't vote for him.

Seriously, McCain was the most urine-poor candidate the Republican Party could have picked --- even though he MUST be as physically and mentally tough as they come. I shall always honor him, but I don't even like him. Obama, on the other hand, I neither honor nor like...and I wouldn't salute the man if it meant a firing squad.