General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: For Pat Cleveland

Pat, I know how busy you are because Marilyn Ann is the same with me. Please tell Big Ed how much we love him and miss him on this Forum.

Yes, Lathan it is Facebook......I can pull your acct so I will keep trying. Ivy, I will be sure to tell Ed...He seems to be doing okay most of the time but he does have his bad moments....His short term memory is getting worse and his communication is not all that good either. It is caused from his Parkinson Disease but it is under the umbrella of dementia....We take one day at a time. He is usually better (more like himself) in the mornings but gets worse late in the evenings........some call it Sundown syndrome. He loves his western movies, ice cream and lots of naps......Thanks for asking, you and Marilyn are such wonderful friends ........Pat

I have some good John Wayne Movies. My favorite is El Diablo with Ricky Nelson, Walter Brennan and Dean Martin. I watch that movie over and over. If Ed doesn't have it I will send it to him.

As long as Ed likes good Westerns, he'll be all right. Just tell him to remember the Good Guy is the one with the White Hat...

Love,

Neph