The Sylacauga Connection

General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I'd like to explain a couple of things...

Jimmy- Good Post. I love you for your passion. You remind me of me (especially when I feel you 'push' it). I do the same thing on occasions.

There has to be a name for people like us and if you think of it, please don't print it because we could be arrested.

I especially like the part about GOD BLESS AMERICA. I feel the same way you do about Barack Hussein Obama and it isn't because he's black and white.

I would have voted for Condoleesa (sp) Rice in a heartbeat and she's 'all' black. She's also a real patriot (which can't be said for the DISEASE who keeps his golf clubs in our White House).

That's enough...Best

Yeah, I think that'll do it for me, too....I never really expected an apology, anyway, but anybody with a working set of synapses knows exactly what went down here, and those of us who've been around long enough know that some things...and some people...will never change --- nor will they ever admit they stepped in deep doodoo of their own issuance.

But that's it, that's all, no more....so mote it be!

By the way, my next video --- as soon as I get my Irish Tenor working again --- will begin as follows:

Oh, Barry boy, Chicago is a'calling
From slum to slum, and down the sewer side
The change is gone, and all the cheers are dying
'Tis you, 'tis you must go because YOU LIED!"

Two of my favorite sayings...

1 - OBAMA WAS CAUGHT TELLING THE TRUTH - BUT HE LIED HIS WAY OUT OF IT.

2 - HE'D CLIMB A TREE TO TELL A LIE BEFORE HE'D STAND ON THE GROUND AND TELL THE TRUTH.

...'bout sums it up