General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HOPE & CHANGE

Lathan, I too think it may be good to put the anger to rest. (Wow...did that come out of ME?)

Yesterday, my "clone son" in New Mexico said something like "somebody" in Washington "should be shot for treason." That was immediately "translated" by a local Screaming Liberal/"Christian" into "I'm going to shoot....."

A word to the wise: Big Brother is watching you...he knows where you live and he is here among us.

NOW...if one would really REALLY like to hit someone in the face with a brick, but would never get past the thought, is that a "threat"?

I guess it depends of what "is" is, huh?

GOD BLESS AND HELP AMERICA!

Re: HOPE & CHANGE

I sincerely hope Big Brother is watching me. He sure isn't watching anyone in Washington D.C. And surely not the 5 LIARS & COWARDS that got 5 Brave Americans Murdered in Libya and the Arizona/Mexico Border.

If indeed he is watching me, I am sending an open 'invite' to the CIA, FBI, NAACP, NCAA, SEC, NFL, CBA, NBA and all the Acronyms I cannot spell to come on over. I will at least get my 15 Minutes and will use it all up wisely.

I confess to inviting Mr. & Mrs. President to the Ford Theatre to see the play Our American Cousin. I'm very generous in that I would buy the tickets for them.

Big Brother - "Come On...Did you get that?" - As they used to say in CB Language..."Come On"