Structured T's Bulletin Board

none

Structured T's Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: whats up?

Hey megz this is Joel. You said you were from down under right? Thats sweet!!! Hey thanx for all your encouragement it means a lot to us thanx also for the prayers!!!! if you have the messenger (MSN) try to catch me online. anyways thanx again we hope to have some more pix after Feb 14 of our shows so keep checkin back

Later tater

Dubb

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

HEY YA ALL AGAIN! I JUST WANT TO SAY YOUR WEBSITE GETS BETTER EVERYTIME I COME ON HERE! SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BOYS! I HAVE JUST ONE SMALL REQUEST. MORE PHOTOS PLZ! ILL KEEP PRAYN FOR YA'S AND REMEMBER NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IF YOUR MEANT TO DO IT! SO ROCK ON! SEE YA LATER ALLIGATORS HE HE

Re: Re: whats up?

HEY JOEL MISTER THANKS FOR THE REPLY! IT MEANS ALOT HEY, COS U GUYS LIKE STAY DEDICATED TO YOUR FANS WHICH IS MAJORLY AWESOME! WELL CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE PHOTOS! KEEP JAMMIN YOUR LITTLE HEARTS OKAY! LATER BRO'S

P.S. MARK U HAVE FAN FROM AUSTRALIA (MY FRIEND) P.S. COLOSSIANS 3:23

Replying to:

Hey megz this is Joel. You said you were from down under right? Thats sweet!!! Hey thanx for all your encouragement it means a lot to us thanx also for the prayers!!!! if you have the messenger (MSN) try to catch me online. anyways thanx again we hope to have some more pix after Feb 14 of our shows so keep checkin back

Later tater

Dubb

Replying to:

HEY YA ALL AGAIN! I JUST WANT TO SAY YOUR WEBSITE GETS BETTER EVERYTIME I COME ON HERE! SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BOYS! I HAVE JUST ONE SMALL REQUEST. MORE PHOTOS PLZ! ILL KEEP PRAYN FOR YA'S AND REMEMBER NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IF YOUR MEANT TO DO IT! SO ROCK ON! SEE YA LATER ALLIGATORS HE HE