Structured T's Bulletin Board

none

Structured T's Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Confidential Gesture

Hey everyone,

Everyone coming to Chauncy's the 21st of March need to come out and support Moral's band, Confidential Gesture. We've practiced a couple of times already and I think we're already pretty good but ya'll are gonna have to wait to see the finished product. Oh yeah, whoever missed the Structured T show need to kick themselves in the bum for missing an awesome show. anyway thats it.

Re: Confidential Gesture

i can not wait to see confidential gesture...i have had the privilege to see them practice but the show will be awesome...can't wait...anyhow...

ummm...structuredt...just to let you know...not that you care...but i hate the little thing that follows around my mouse..it drives me crazy every time i come to your website...anyways......ill let ya go....love laree

PS HI JOSH MORRILL!!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey everyone,

Everyone coming to Chauncy's the 21st of March need to come out and support Moral's band, Confidential Gesture. We've practiced a couple of times already and I think we're already pretty good but ya'll are gonna have to wait to see the finished product. Oh yeah, whoever missed the Structured T show need to kick themselves in the bum for missing an awesome show. anyway thats it.