Structured T's Bulletin Board

none

Structured T's Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: yea yea

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that i feel the same way lank does. You guys have been a big help. I am really proud of you guys. Sittin in at Greenwood back in the day listening to yall I never dreamed it would turn out the way it has. God has bless you guys a lot, and he blesses me through you daily.

Riley

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Congrats

I knew going into it that you guys have put alot of hours into your music and are working hard to be what you are, you are a great inspiration to a young group of musicians trying to get a kick start. Thanx for supporting us and once again congrats Dubb, Sway, Peugh, Wetzel God Bless you guys

Lank

Re: Re: yea yea

Riley says it all! I remember I went to a practice a little over a year ago @ Greenwood. That was back in the day when Marty and Mikey were in the band. Ya'll have come so far since then and have improved tremendously. It is so great to see ya'll were ya'll are today. I wish ya'll the best of luck in all ya'll do' and I'll be praying for you.

love ya,

Mary Tunnell

Replying to:

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that i feel the same way lank does. You guys have been a big help. I am really proud of you guys. Sittin in at Greenwood back in the day listening to yall I never dreamed it would turn out the way it has. God has bless you guys a lot, and he blesses me through you daily.

Riley

Replying to:

Congrats

I knew going into it that you guys have put alot of hours into your music and are working hard to be what you are, you are a great inspiration to a young group of musicians trying to get a kick start. Thanx for supporting us and once again congrats Dubb, Sway, Peugh, Wetzel God Bless you guys

Lank