Return to Website
Show N Shine Events
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Australia Day - What's On

Hi Guys, Gals,

NRMA Motorfest is being held in Sydney at Sydney CBD (Macquarie & College St, Martin Place, Queens Square, Hyde Park Barracks Forecourt, Land Titles Office, The Mint - Times 10am - 5pm

In 2010, NRMA Motorfest celebrates 25 years and will be showcasing over 1,000 vintage, veteran and classic vehicles, including motorcycles, ex military cars, vintage fire engines and cars from Sydney's speedway. Proud vehicle owners will happily answer questions and share memories and experiences, so come down for a cheerful chat and a closer look at the vehicles. There's even a special display of Alfa Romeos to celebrate their 100th birthday.
Ted is heading off to this one so we should get some good images for the website.

Sydney Motor Carna - Bankstown Pace Way - Details on January listings on the Show N Shine Section.

Australia Day on the Lakes - Penrith - this is a Car Display and details are on January listings on the Show N Shine Section.

Not sure if I will be attending any of the events as I am still waiting on my Wheel to come back.

Have a Great Australia Day and if your driving - Stay Safe.

Regards

James
Oz Show Cars