Return to Website
Past Shows & Cruises
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rocksia Hotel

Hey guys,

Thanks for the night out. Was nice to catch up with James, Ted, Mark and Shan & Ted. The food was delish!!! Had a good time

Cheers.

Re: Rocksia Hotel

Cameron
Hey guys,

Thanks for the night out. Was nice to catch up with James, Ted, Mark and Shan & Ted. The food was delish!!! Had a good time

Cheers.

Hi Cameron, was a neat night - good company, good food, I think we were all pleasantly surprised by the quality of the meals. Had a bit too much myself. Sorry to be the first to go but I had one hell of a headache, been putting up with it for over a week now, and last night, due to the huge crowd at the hotel, at one stage I thought that my head was being used as a drum. Had a cold shower when I got home and went straight to bed in a really dark room. As you can see by the time on this post, I could not sleep so am up doing some web work.

Thanks guys for turning up, and I look forward to out next cruise, might try and do a day run and have lunch at a coastal town.

Regards

James

Re: Rocksia Hotel

Hi everyone, it was a great dinner out at the Rocksia Hotel. I hope you are ok James? Going out for lunch sounds good.

All have a good one.
UDLQQZ