Class of Towanda High School Forum

Ok, What do we want to talk about today?

Class of Towanda High School Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the size of mr. prettyman's pants

a colleague and i were talking about the rings around the various planets (remember when we were in school it was only Saturn and now even Jupiter has rings - here's a link- http://www.physlink.com/Education/AskExperts/ae188.cfm) and it bizarrely occurred to me that Mr. Prettyman had a very large ring around him. anyone know how big he was and whatever happened with him? i vaguely remember being told something weird happened to him.

happy 22 years of maturity...22 years ago i think we were all pretty out-of-control, AC/DC-like.

peace,

taz

Re: the size of mr. prettyman's pants

Tom.....your humor is ageless........

Sadly....I think Mr Prettyman died? But maybe this is just an urban legend?

Speaking of urban legends...whatever happened to Ms Morgan ( Pam I think?) Also Senorita Neilsen........Nelson Thompson, Tammi Stevens, and I ( Virginai were you there?) drove her nuts for 3-4 yrs of Spanish I-IV.........Adios!

Sandy B

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

a colleague and i were talking about the rings around the various planets (remember when we were in school it was only Saturn and now even Jupiter has rings - here's a link- http://www.physlink.com/Education/AskExperts/ae188.cfm) and it bizarrely occurred to me that Mr. Prettyman had a very large ring around him. anyone know how big he was and whatever happened with him? i vaguely remember being told something weird happened to him.

happy 22 years of maturity...22 years ago i think we were all pretty out-of-control, AC/DC-like.

peace,

taz

Re: Re: the size of mr. prettyman's pants

Sandy, I think Pam Morgan died a couple years back. I'm not sure about "BIG BOB".

Replying to:

Speaking of urban legends...whatever happened to Ms Morgan ( Pam I think?) Also Senorita Neilsen........Nelson Thompson, Tammi Stevens, and I ( Virginai were you there?) drove her nuts for 3-4 yrs of Spanish I-IV.........Adios!

Sandy B

Replying to:

peace,

taz

Re: Re: Re: the size of mr. prettyman's WHAT?

Speaking of teachers, does anybody know the scoop on Mr. Bellanca? I "heard" that he got caught with cocaine??? This is a totally unsupported rumor, but I did hear it.

Miss Neilson

Yeah, Sandy, I was definitely on the drive Miss N. crazy team! I think deep down she loved it.

Replying to:

Sandy B

Replying to:

peace,

taz

well guys, no Idea on Mr. Prettyman, but I do believe I heard that Mrs. Morgan Passed away to... If my memory is correct?

Anyone her from Tod Welch? how about Dave Parker. Dave Webster (he moved a couple years before graduation) Penny Sick? I had her email but it must have changed.

She was in Ca.

Replying to:

peace,

taz

Re: Re: the size of mr. prettyman's pants [nt]

Replying to:

well guys, no Idea on Mr. Prettyman, but I do believe I heard that Mrs. Morgan Passed away to... If my memory is correct?

Anyone her from Tod Welch? how about Dave Parker. Dave Webster (he moved a couple years before graduation) Penny Sick? I had her email but it must have changed.

She was in Ca.

Replying to:

peace,

taz

Re: Re: the size of mr. prettyman's pants [nt]

Replying to:

She was in Ca.

Replying to:

peace,

taz

Poor Mr. Prettyman. His name actually gets used around my house relatively often--mostly when hubby pulls his pants up to his nipples, tucks in his butt and sticks out his gut. He never knew why I laughed so hard and called him Mr. Prettyman until I finally pulled out a yearbook.

Um.....Tom....speak for yourself on the maturity thing, man. And besides, I was more STYXX-like. lol.

Virg

Replying to:

peace,

taz