Class of Towanda High School Forum

Ok, What do we want to talk about today?

Class of Towanda High School Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: the size of mr. prettyman's pants [nt]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

well guys, no Idea on Mr. Prettyman, but I do believe I heard that Mrs. Morgan Passed away to... If my memory is correct?

Anyone her from Tod Welch? how about Dave Parker. Dave Webster (he moved a couple years before graduation) Penny Sick? I had her email but it must have changed.

She was in Ca.

Replying to:

a colleague and i were talking about the rings around the various planets (remember when we were in school it was only Saturn and now even Jupiter has rings - here's a link- http://www.physlink.com/Education/AskExperts/ae188.cfm) and it bizarrely occurred to me that Mr. Prettyman had a very large ring around him. anyone know how big he was and whatever happened with him? i vaguely remember being told something weird happened to him.

happy 22 years of maturity...22 years ago i think we were all pretty out-of-control, AC/DC-like.

peace,

taz

Re: the size of mr. prettyman's pants

Poor Mr. Prettyman. His name actually gets used around my house relatively often--mostly when hubby pulls his pants up to his nipples, tucks in his butt and sticks out his gut. He never knew why I laughed so hard and called him Mr. Prettyman until I finally pulled out a yearbook.

Um.....Tom....speak for yourself on the maturity thing, man. And besides, I was more STYXX-like. lol.

Virg

Replying to:

a colleague and i were talking about the rings around the various planets (remember when we were in school it was only Saturn and now even Jupiter has rings - here's a link- http://www.physlink.com/Education/AskExperts/ae188.cfm) and it bizarrely occurred to me that Mr. Prettyman had a very large ring around him. anyone know how big he was and whatever happened with him? i vaguely remember being told something weird happened to him.

happy 22 years of maturity...22 years ago i think we were all pretty out-of-control, AC/DC-like.

peace,

taz