Return to Website

Citroen Specials Club

This Forum page is provided for members of the Citroen Specials Club to ask for, or respond to offers of, advice or assistance and to offer hints and tips with building and maintaining a Citroen Special (kit or one off special) or similar vehicle. Would members please include their membership number and/or e-mail address so they can be identified. Guests are welcome to place messages but must give a valid e-mail address. Feel free to disguise the address by, for instance, replacing "@" with "*", to avoid spam robots copying it.

Anonymous messages and messages not in keeping with the aims of the forum will be removed.

Note: If there is a closed padlock on the message then no more replies can be added.

If there is the word 'Sticky' then it means the message is important.

The Search facility is now active.

Citroen Specials Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Gordon Burch

Just to let members know,our old mate Badger, was during the course of the Caux Retro taken to hospital, for I believe kidney stones. Here's wishing you Badger a speedy recovery. Best regards Mate, Ian.

Membership No. 1805

Re: Gordon Burch

We are now back home and Gordon is recovering well after his crash diet - he is now 2 stones lighter! He came out of hospital in L'Havre on Thursday so we were able to catch our ferry as arranged on Saturday morning. Thanks to everyone for their support and concern over the past week. Fortunately I was able to stay on at the stade so didn't have to move the camper, trailer and car! I had a crash course (not literally) on driving the Lomax having never been able to get the keys off him in the past and the 60+ mile round trip each day was achieved mostly in the dry. I am sure he will be back in circulation very soon and have promised to give him more sympathy in the future.
Regards to all

Allyson (Mrs Badger)

Membership No. 1462J

Hi Allyson,many thanks for the update on gordon, very pleased that he is progressing well, give the old Codger my best regrds, you can't keep an old dog down, regards Ian

Membership No. 1805

Hi Allyson

Were the French Doctors able to surgical remove the extremely strong security stitches on Gordon's wallet?

Regards

Ray

Membership No. 1606

Hi Alison
Glad to hear that you're both back OK.
Have you got the stone ? Mounted tastefully it would make a nice charm on a necklace.

Glad everything worked out in the end.
Still got that little Kilner jar we won on the Tombola if you want it to keep the stones in!
Chris and Val

Membership No. 1488

Hi Chris
That was the problem they didn't work themselves out! Hold on to that kilner jar could be useful!

Allyson

Membership No. 1462J