Return to Website

Citroen Specials Club

This Forum page is provided for members of the Citroen Specials Club to ask for, or respond to offers of, advice or assistance and to offer hints and tips with building and maintaining a Citroen Special (kit or one off special) or similar vehicle. Would members please include their membership number and/or e-mail address so they can be identified. Guests are welcome to place messages but must give a valid e-mail address. Feel free to disguise the address by, for instance, replacing "@" with "*", to avoid spam robots copying it.

Anonymous messages and messages not in keeping with the aims of the forum will be removed.

Note: If there is a closed padlock on the message then no more replies can be added.

If there is the word 'Sticky' then it means the message is important.

The Search facility is now active.

Citroen Specials Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
can anyone help me with an HY van wiring question re:headlight switch wiring?

greetings!
looking for a picture or diagram of the color code/wiring congfig for the headlight/parking lights/high beam/city lights switch which is identical to the ones in your 2cv's if im not mistaken? any one that can help please reply or send me an email thanks ! and happy bastille day.

Re: can anyone help me with an HY van wiring question re:headlight switch wiring?

Is the photograph below of any help?
The colours of the wires and sleeves will probably be different, but it should identify what each terminal on the switch does.

Ken

%%bbCodeItem_1%%
2CV light switch connections by slcchassis, on Flickr

gnangle
greetings!
looking for a picture or diagram of the color code/wiring congfig for the headlight/parking lights/high beam/city lights switch which is identical to the ones in your 2cv's if im not mistaken? any one that can help please reply or send me an email thanks ! and happy bastille day.

Membership No. 724