Return to Website

Citroen Specials Club

This Forum page is provided for members of the Citroen Specials Club to ask for, or respond to offers of, advice or assistance and to offer hints and tips with building and maintaining a Citroen Special (kit or one off special) or similar vehicle. Would members please include their membership number and/or e-mail address so they can be identified. Guests are welcome to place messages but must give a valid e-mail address. Feel free to disguise the address by, for instance, replacing "@" with "*", to avoid spam robots copying it.

Anonymous messages and messages not in keeping with the aims of the forum will be removed.

Note: If there is a closed padlock on the message then no more replies can be added.

If there is the word 'Sticky' then it means the message is important.

The Search facility is now active.

Citroen Specials Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
MSVA PASS!!!

The Blackjack Guzzi passed the Msva today, first time.Can't stop smiling.

Membership No. 1499

Re: MSVA PASS!!!

Well done, Hope to see you driving round in it
Andy

Membership No. 1856

a great moment...and a guzzi...enjoy
I know Pete Hewlett enjoys driving his zero guzzi over here and they are so well engineered.

Membership No. 1336

david
a great moment...and a guzzi...enjoy
I know Pete Hewlett enjoys driving his zero guzzi over here and they are so well engineered.

I think you'll find that's not possible - there's no Citroen parts in it. Not even the dipstick is Citroen(AND it's probably the wrong length)

Seriously, I drove Richard's VW engined development car many years ago on the RAF air field down on The Lizard where he did his testing. Amazingly quick with unbelievably sharp handling.