Return to Website

Citroen Specials Club

This Forum page is provided for members of the Citroen Specials Club to ask for, or respond to offers of, advice or assistance and to offer hints and tips with building and maintaining a Citroen Special (kit or one off special) or similar vehicle. Would members please include their membership number and/or e-mail address so they can be identified. Guests are welcome to place messages but must give a valid e-mail address. Feel free to disguise the address by, for instance, replacing "@" with "*", to avoid spam robots copying it.

Anonymous messages and messages not in keeping with the aims of the forum will be removed.

Note: If there is a closed padlock on the message then no more replies can be added.

If there is the word 'Sticky' then it means the message is important.

The Search facility is now active.

Citroen Specials Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
huge amount of spares

Greetings all

I'm Arthur Rayner, Aero Cycle Cars. I have to clear out a 20 ft container, I'm losing the storage space, and I have a massive amount of spares.

I have 9 2CV gearboxes and 5/6 engines, front axles, rear axles/swing arms....masses of stuff. I am after a job lot price of £1000, and I don't want to split it.

The alternative is, I take it all to a scrap yard, and get about £350/ton, and I guess it is all about a ton.

i expect I'm not supposed to advertise it here on this forum, so aplogies if this is the case, but this is perhaps a once only opportunity for a massive amount of nonsense!

regards

Arthur

Re: huge amount of spares

Whereabouts(approx) is the stuff? Would a new container be needed to house it?

Membership No. 1759

duncan grimmond
Whereabouts(approx) is the stuff?

Brighton

looking up the website will give you a nearer clue...
[stayed there, done that]
Arthur is a perfectionist in his BRA build outlook.

Membership No. 1336

No

It would all stack in a huge pile, about 6ft x 6ft x 4ft, but it is likely that someone will want to spread it out.

I could deliver it all at cost. It would all fit into my VW Transporter van.

I cant be more specific about any of it until I move it all.

I might even have some suitable steel framed shelving as well, so that engines/gearboxes could be stacked below, and axles etc on top.

I also have a Leighton chassis and grp body to dispose of as well, if someone wants this.

Arthur

What do you want for the Leighton body and chassis?

£500