Return to Website

Citroen Specials Club

This Forum page is provided for members of the Citroen Specials Club to ask for, or respond to offers of, advice or assistance and to offer hints and tips with building and maintaining a Citroen Special (kit or one off special) or similar vehicle. Would members please include their membership number and/or e-mail address so they can be identified. Guests are welcome to place messages but must give a valid e-mail address. Feel free to disguise the address by, for instance, replacing "@" with "*", to avoid spam robots copying it.

Anonymous messages and messages not in keeping with the aims of the forum will be removed.

Note: If there is a closed padlock on the message then no more replies can be added.

If there is the word 'Sticky' then it means the message is important.

The Search facility is now active.

Citroen Specials Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
outdoor car covers

can anyone reccomend a maker of outdoor car covers that would be suitable for a homebuilt on a 2cv chassis

Membership No. t b a

Re: outdoor car covers

Hi Peter
Your membership number is 1973.
There is a thread regarding this already. Try putting in Car Covers into the search box at the top of the listing.

Try the same for an internet search.

As a temporary measure a friend made his using a wooden frame on the ground and a ridge tent affair using a tarpulin to cover the car, both ends were open to allow air flow.
Needless to say this temporary measure lasted many years

regards Carole
MEMSEC

Membership No. Hon/015J

Thanks Carole,

I haven't received any paperwork from you regarding membership, should I have ?

Regards

PeterCB9W

peter scott
can anyone reccomend a maker of outdoor car covers that would be suitable for a homebuilt on a 2cv chassis

Hi Peter.

Try this site; https://mail.google.com/mail/?tab=wm#inbox/1390fcdae3916139

If you have no joy try this one too.
http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/search/filter/sheds/type/any/module/shopcategory/page/1?da=1&TC=HPB-Garageinst

Best wishes from Rob A.
Membership Number 1400J.

Membership No. 1400J

No, not yet, I am recovering from a total hip replacement operation (25 July) and have not been allowed to sit at the club computer yet. I only need to print off and then put everything together, should be with you this week.

Regards Carole

Membership No. Hon/015J