Return to Website

Citroen Specials Club

This Forum page is provided for members of the Citroen Specials Club to ask for, or respond to offers of, advice or assistance and to offer hints and tips with building and maintaining a Citroen Special (kit or one off special) or similar vehicle. Would members please include their membership number and/or e-mail address so they can be identified. Guests are welcome to place messages but must give a valid e-mail address. Feel free to disguise the address by, for instance, replacing "@" with "*", to avoid spam robots copying it.

Anonymous messages and messages not in keeping with the aims of the forum will be removed.

Note: If there is a closed padlock on the message then no more replies can be added.

If there is the word 'Sticky' then it means the message is important.

The Search facility is now active.

Citroen Specials Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Website change

Sorry, but am I the only one who can't find a thing. I thought web sites were improved to make things easier, not more difficult. It's probably ok for computor geeks, but not for me, this is probably my last visit to this site. It certainly needs re formatting to make it easy to use, and at the moment is far from that. Congratulations to who ever came up with the idea

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE POSTED ON THE NEW WEB SITE B7YU

Membership No. 1805

Re: Website change

Ian,
How can I help you with the new forum? What problems are you having?

There aren't many posts on there just now, so maybe that's why you can't find anything.

Rgrds
Callum

Membership No. 1595

Thanks Cullom, you may be right,i'll give it time to settle. Was my initial frustration at finding nothing, so appologies for my last remark, regards Ian

Membership No. 1805

Hi Ian, I to am a computer "DORK"!!! And like you find the new site confusing.
However, I did manage to navigate around the new site after a few goes, so i recommended you keep trying.
Mike

Membership No. 1663