BIBLE AND THEOLOGY FORUM

Welcome!  You are at BibleAndTheology.com, which is the general forum for BibleAndTheology.org.  Persons are invited to post on Bible and Theology (widely interpreted).  Some postings may be chosen to be reposted on BibleAndTheology.org.  Give & receive love here. If you post here, please do not use "Anonymous" or the like. Choose your own screen names, but do not use one that you know is already being used by someone else. Please: 

1. You may debate with any ideas posted, but do not post objections to the topic, style, spelling, use of capital letters, or grammar of anyone's posting.  For example, you may debate whether the moon is made of green cheese, but kindly refrain from reviling a poster by telling him that it is politically incorrect to discuss green cheese.   

2. Do not post complaints or attacks vs. other posters.  

3. No obscene language,cuss words, or blasphemy may be used.   

4. Send complaints privately by e-mail to NellPatKay@hotmail.com.  If your posting is deleted, it could be because it violates forum rules or is just chosen for a short run on the forum.  

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . If you want the password, register your screen names by e-mail, as password may be needed again if problems arise on the Forum. CHECK OUT THE search function, which is good: it checks the content of the postings.

Note that if you paste onto the Forum, for some reason Bravenet may change your quote marks and apostrophes into something else, like little boxes or funny U's.   Thanks for coming, participating, and for showing love .

BIBLE AND THEOLOGY FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CWHJr 1 response to anti-Pre-trib post on YouTube

The video on which we were disgusting, has been taken down.

Greetings friend,

Christians do not agree on the timing of the Rapture. That does not bother me. It DOES bother me when post-tribbers get on their high-horse and attack pre-tribbers or act superior.

The main thing is to expect Christ's return at any time.

If it is easy to disprove pre-trib rapture, why have I never seen it since I was saved in 1961? The pre-trib rapture for me is just the best way I know to put together the totality of what the Lord has revealed on the subject. Did I say anything about a "peace treaty"? The covenant has nothing to do with the Church. Dan 9 is about Israel & the gentiles -- no church there. In all passages regarding Israel's trib, the Church is never mentioned at all.

Now my reasons for concluding that the pre-trib rapture makes the best sense of scripture are laid out at BibleAndTheology.com, an open forum. Look for the discussion of the pre-trib rapture there.

I find your comment about my not receiving the LOVE OF THE TRUTH as offensive.

One year I marked everything in my Bible on eschatology in color-codes, different colors for various subjects, like Rapture, trib, millennium, etc.

I don't know where you are coming from. You cud be a preterist & then allegorize the trib away & then expect Christ's coming at any time. U cud be of the obtuse-school of post-tribbers who expect Christ's coming at any time on the grounds that the trib might already be past & they were too obtuse to notice.

But Christ's return for the Church is imminent (James 5) Judge at the door. If we had a 7 yr trib first to go thru, then we cud not expect His return today (serious error).

The events of the 6 seals, trumpets, & vials in Rev 6-18 look like wrath to me, to which the Church is not appointed.

1 Thes 4 end = Rapture
1 Thes 5 start = Day of the Lord/Tribulation.

Most generations of Chrs cannot go thru the trib because they have died already. So it is ridiculous to claim that all the Church must go thru the trib or escape some needed discipline.

At any rate, we'll understand it better bye & bye.

Do you mind answering a question for me?
If you died tonight, where wud you go?

best wishes,

Thunkful