Return to Website

Number Watch Web Forum

This forum is about wrong numbers in science, politics and the media. It respects good science and good English.

Number Watch Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Trust in the Lord

Or are they rich because they are corrupt, be they Jew or Gentile?

Re: Re: Trust in the Lord

Well they aren't necessarily related. Being rich doesn't automatically prove you have to be corrupt to get there... but I think your point is rather more valid than mine when considering the previous posts, so I'll shut up. :)

Re: Re: Trust in the Lord

Or are they rich because they are corrupt, be they Jew or Gentile?

It's a central dogma of Moonbat & Co that all 'racial' groups are essentially the same (except that white Europeans are innately evil). But when the tiny minority of Jews are vastly over-represented in corruption, certain tendencies must be far stronger among them than among gentiles. Fear of persecution, for example, leading to desire for control of politics and media. If Arabs played the role Jews currently play in both places, Jews would very rightly ask if that was entirely healthy. And Arabs would undoubtedly respond with accusations of racism, Islamophobia etc.

Re: Re: Re: Trust in the Lord

Just a thought;but,it seems to me there is a certain amount of jealousy[envy-perhaps]going on here about people that have the means to protect their's and what they hold dear.

If it is corrupt to use whatever influence you can buy,or whatever,to keep what you hold near and dear out of harms way;then,I wish that I had the means to be rich/corrupt/Jewish or whatever!

The world is a slimy-scummy place and govt's will not do what needs to be done;unless,the price is right.
Gary K.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Trust in the Lord

Just another thought. The politicians took the money.

Who is more corrupt; the givers,or the takers??
Gary K.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Trust in the Lord

Just another thought. The politicians took the money.

Who is more corrupt; the givers,or the takers??

Neither answer excuses the corruption.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Trust in the Lord

Just a thought;but,it seems to me there is a certain amount of jealousy[envy-perhaps]going on here about people that have the means to protect their's and what they hold dear.

So they can do what they like, coz anyone who questions it is envious?

If it is corrupt to use whatever influence you can buy,or whatever,to keep what you hold near and dear out of harms way;then,I wish that I had the means to be rich/corrupt/Jewish or whatever!

What you wish for isn't democracy.

The world is a slimy-scummy place and govt's will not do what needs to be done;unless,the price is right.

What "needs to be done" for whom and at whose expense?